Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6412
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424568
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224882
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

Request Compaq Presario notebook F759WM unlocked Bios
#1
Hi, I need the unlocked version of Phoenix Bios F.0A for the Compaq Presario F759WM notebook pc. I'm hoping somewhere within the unlocked version I will be able to make configuration changes to USB. I am having problems getting the ports to run at full speed despite using different operating systems, updated BIOS files, updated Chipset drivers, Hotfixes, service packs, etc. I believe if I were able, to say disable legacy support or force the 2.0 speed, then my USB issues would be resolved. Here are my specs:

UPDATE: My problem is getting the USB 2.0 ports to run at HIGH-SPEED with my 2.0 devices, not the full speed (the USB 1.1) mode I mentioned above.

UPDATE: I have attached the Phoenix Bios file to this post. (can anyone unlock this bios to make the USB functions accessible?)

Computer: Compaq Presario notebook F759WM (F700 Series)
Bios Type: Phoenix 4.0 Release 6.1
Bios Version: F.0A
Bios Build Date: 3/22/11
Bios Link Location: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52463.exe

Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   30EAF0A.zip (Size: 581.29 KB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#2
(03-26-2013, 12:23 PM)Ionicbond Wrote: Hi, I need the unlocked version of Phoenix Bios F.0A for the Compaq Presario F759WM notebook pc. I'm hoping somewhere within the unlocked version I will be able to make configuration changes to USB. I am having problems getting the ports to run at full speed despite using different operating systems, updated BIOS files, updated Chipset drivers, Hotfixes, service packs, etc. I believe if I were able, to say disable legacy support or force the 2.0 speed, then my USB issues would be resolved. Here are my specs:

UPDATE: My problem is getting the USB 2.0 ports to run at HIGH-SPEED with my 2.0 devices, not the full speed (the USB 1.1) mode I mentioned above.

UPDATE: I have attached the Phoenix Bios file to this post. (can anyone unlock this bios to make the USB functions accessible?)

Computer: Compaq Presario notebook F759WM (F700 Series)
Bios Type: Phoenix 4.0 Release 6.1
Bios Version: F.0A
Bios Build Date: 3/22/11
Bios Link Location: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52463.exe

Thanks

I am curious, were you able to do anything with the bios of this laptop? I have a f761US that I am playing with. I am trying to upgrade the CPU.
Thanks!
find
quote
#3
Hello Ionicbond and revbruce3,

I will take a look at this BIOS image to see what can be unlocked.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
Hello Ionicbond and revbruce3,

The BIOS mod is complete! The modified BIOS image is located at the bottom of this post.

All menus and settings unlocked in this image can be found in the 'System Configuration' Menu.


Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that (if applicable) your notebook is fully charged (100%), the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is a good idea to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result/consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash!


HASH VERIFICATION (DigitalVolcano's HashTool v1.1):
MDA5: 81ef7197e599b608eca233e6f38ef894
SHA-1: 06b7f462c80af1beac9e9eb012c0c784df77eb81


Attached Files
.rar   30EAF0A.rar (Size: 570.76 KB / Downloads: 14)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
Any luck?

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)