Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6503
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308130
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61521
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19926
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168362
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5952
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60695
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274645
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24605
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693370
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173942
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59503
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43046

[Request] Correct Bios file name for Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (6jcn33ww)
#1
I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB. I tried to flash the bios but turn out to brick it. Need someone to help me to know the correct file name for this bios from Levono website https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn33ww.exe to be able to boot from flashdrive. Thanks.
find
quote
#2
6JCrisis.fd for 81BG, 81BT
4WCrisis.fd for 80XL, 80YE
find
quote
#3
Doesn't work for my laptop. Is there any other option to recover the bios? I don't have the backup of .bin file to be able to reflash it using flashing tool.
find
quote
#4
rename BIOS.fd to *.fd from #2
...
wait 5 min.
find
quote
#5
(09-05-2021, 07:44 AM)jrhyzalquien Wrote: Doesn't work for my laptop. Is there any other option to recover the bios? I don't have the backup of .bin file to be able to reflash it using flashing tool.
Hi
If the recovery procedure does not work, need to restore the BIOS using a SPI-programmer...this requires your damaged dump, which is made using a SPI-programmer
find
quote
#6
(09-05-2021, 02:40 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 07:44 AM)jrhyzalquien Wrote: Doesn't work for my laptop. Is there any other option to recover the bios? I don't have the backup of .bin file to be able to reflash it using flashing tool.
Hi
If the recovery procedure does not work, need to restore the BIOS using a SPI-programmer...this requires your damaged dump, which is made using a SPI-programmer

Hi, I tried getting dump file but it seems to have problem with the bios. It keeps prompting me that no chips has been detected. Found out that my programmer doesn't support W25Q64JVSIQ bios chip. Im using EZP2019+ programmer can you recommend me a programmer that support this bios chip and I will order it. Thanks
find
quote
#7
(09-07-2021, 02:11 AM)jrhyzalquien Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 02:40 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 07:44 AM)jrhyzalquien Wrote: Doesn't work for my laptop. Is there any other option to recover the bios? I don't have the backup of .bin file to be able to reflash it using flashing tool.
Hi
If the recovery procedure does not work, need to restore the BIOS using a SPI-programmer...this requires your damaged dump, which is made using a SPI-programmer

Hi, I tried getting dump file but it seems to have problem with the bios. It keeps prompting me that no chips has been detected. Found out that my programmer doesn't support W25Q64JVSIQ bios chip. Im using EZP2019+ programmer can you recommend me a programmer that support this bios chip and I will order it. Thanks
this SPI-programmer supports almost all chips...but this SPI-programmer does not work with the SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#8
Hi,
I'm sorry to piggy back on this but I've just bricked a model 320 Touch-15IKB (Type 81BH) and am trying to get the correct recovery name for the BIOS file from this exe https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn33ww.exe
find
quote
#9
6JCrisis.fd https://www.sendspace.com/file/1lqup3
find
quote
#10
Thanks,
I'm still bricked but at least I know I was naming the file correctly. I think what I did was I messed up and tried to put the wrong model's BIOS on this laptop. The BIOS update didn't stop me and went through deleting restarting and flashing then errored and froze after it was done. Right now I can get the orange light where the charging light is to blink by holding Fn+R but the 3 flash drives I've tried in the two USB-A ports never light up like it's trying to read the data from them. There is a usb-c port but I do not have an adapter for it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)