Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62238

[Request] HP Mini 210-3000er
#1
Sorry for the double post.I have a HP 210-3000er, and I'm trying to save him from the habit of checking the iron on the brand. I tried to do this and Phoenix tool (in this manual http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...d-requests ), but at the time, where I have to try to find the whitelist code, I do not know where to look. In Phoenix Tool, DUMP folder is not contaned any BIOSCODx.ROM files. Also, I tried to open the BIOS in Phoenix BIOS Editor Pro, which swears by the incorrect size. Even tried the program H2O, but I have unpacking BIOS has an ".bin" and not ".fd" and H2O does not understand it (Warning, is a not insyde bios).
Could I ask you for help, remove the white sheet, and point out to me, where I could find a suitable manual editing Insyde BIOS with .bin extension, and its remove withelist, what tools to use?
I suggested to the MDL forum, that the BIOS is encrypted RSA, and it is not possible to change. But camiloml , in this thread ( http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Te...00-sp54086 ), did it for the version BIOS fo F12.
Now, i have Wi-Fi + BT Atheros AR5B195, latest BIOS (http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55501-56...55507.exe)
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_051014E4
E4 14 27 47 E4 14 10 05
and would like to change it to
Broadcom BCM94313HMG2L
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_1461103C
8C 16 2B 00 8C 16 61 14.
In the hot-swappable, the board is working fine.
I beg you, help me understand!
Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)