Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310530
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[Request] HP Pavillion dv7t-6c00 F.1C (sp60655) whitelist removal
#11
I tried the downloads but it didn't work for me, Ran the EXEs from both places and just got an error message.

(06-28-2013, 10:39 AM)tavus Wrote: Did this mod work??

I tried the Download but the EXEs didn't work. If they could be uploaded again.
find
quote
#12
@everyone This bios mod was just to prove to wassup123 that RSA signed bios are currently unmoddable. I talked with him through private messages and all attempts ended up in an instant brick.

I don't recommend that anyone should try flashing the bios I uploaded. I will brick you computer.

Unless your persistent enough to crack the numbers used in the RSA algorithm, it's unlikely that RSA bios will be moldable anytime soon.
find
quote
#13
(06-28-2013, 04:28 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Unless your persistent enough to crack the numbers used in the RSA algorithm, it's unlikely that RSA bios will be moldable anytime soon.
I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
find
quote
#14
(07-13-2013, 04:39 PM)spynet41 Wrote: I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
We can already decrypt it. The problem happens because the key in the bios isn't updated to reflect the modifications. So when your computer starts up to verify the integrity of the bios, it fails this check and results in a brick.

I'd like to personally try some more stuff before I fully give up on these types of bios though. If anyone wants to donate a computer to me with RSA unmoddable bios I'd be very greatful Big Grin
find
quote
#15
(07-15-2013, 03:03 PM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 04:39 PM)spynet41 Wrote: I have the same BIOS in my laptop. According to this article, I can dump my current decrypted version of BIOS. If I give it to you, could it be modded and uploaded back to laptop without brick?
We can already decrypt it. The problem happens because the key in the bios isn't updated to reflect the modifications. So when your computer starts up to verify the integrity of the bios, it fails this check and results in a brick.

I'd like to personally try some more stuff before I fully give up on these types of bios though. If anyone wants to donate a computer to me with RSA unmoddable bios I'd be very greatful Big Grin

Any news concerning this bios after all this time?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)