Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108029
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227588
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119717
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

Request Insyde Bios Mod DELL 3737
#1
Hello,

Can anyone unlock the bios for this 3737 model please. Here is the link with the latest bios release for it A07.
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/e...n-17-3737#

Help will be appreciated Wink

Ed: I got to the point where I can see the hidden advanced bios menu in IDA, it contains about 8 other submenus to setup pretty much everything from video to cpu states and so on.
I'm just not skilled enough to enable it.
find
quote
#2
Thanks for trying to do it yourself. I hope that most people do that before posting a request.

Here you go. Unlocked 4 tabs. Not sure which ones because it was using indirect refrencing in the form set blacklist Tongue

And I always appreciate donations Blush
find
quote
#3
Thanks a lot Donovan. I will defo donate for your trouble.
I couldn't get the bis to work because of this error: (copied from error file, at boot when I tried to flash said invalid firmware)

Error 8772: Invalid usage, -allowsv switch required to update the same version firmware

I edited the platforms.cfg file to change the "CheckVersion" value, default is 3 in my file which means 3 : When ME flash error, show error but continue to flash. Changed that to 0 "0 : Don't check ME file version." but after I try to flash the value is reverted back to 3.
Command value is empty so will use "-f %filename -generic -allowsv" as default command.

Not sure why still doesn't want to flash it.

Edit: I downgraded to A06 so it won't be the same version to flash but I still get the same error.
find
quote
#4
Hello, is it works? Is it safe to use?
find
quote
#5
(06-16-2014, 06:30 AM)Gaboros Wrote: Hello, is it works? Is it safe to use?

Dell Inspiron 3537 - 3737 - 5537 - 5737 - Vostro 2521
All these Laptops have same Bios !

It could be wprking, but It's a Capsulated Bios so cannot ReFlash as It is !
Donovan has done It a lot of time ago, so He didn't Decapsulated Bios and use Intel FPT tool to reflash It !
Now use this tool and run It as Administrator to get a result file then upload It here and I will try to Mod for You :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I hope It hasn't an AMD CPU and not Eeprom Write Protect !

Look here :

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...nsyde-BIOS


P.S. You can buy an SPI USB External programmer with POMONA Soic Clip to do this job !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
(06-16-2014, 09:55 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 06:30 AM)Gaboros Wrote: Hello, is it works? Is it safe to use?

Dell Inspiron 3537 - 3737 - 5537 - 5737 - Vostro 2521
All these Laptops have same Bios !

It could be wprking, but It's a Capsulated Bios so cannot ReFlash as It is !
Donovan has done It a lot of time ago, so He didn't Decapsulated Bios and use Intel FPT tool to reflash It !
Now use this tool and run It as Administrator to get a result file then upload It here and I will try to Mod for You :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I hope It hasn't an AMD CPU and not Eeprom Write Protect !

Look here :

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...nsyde-BIOS


P.S. You can buy an SPI USB External programmer with POMONA Soic Clip to do this job !

The version above didn't work. It says "invalid image" or something like this. I used the backup tool, the results are here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/40ib3s...result.rar
find
quote
#7
Ok friend,
open result folder and look picture and info.txt You'll find Error 280 your Eeprom is locked Write Protect !!!
Nothing to do only SPI External Programmer with Pomona Soic Clip can do this job !
I am sorry Sad
Today almost all Bioses are Write Protected and Recovery Mode is been disabled !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
(06-18-2014, 05:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
open result folder and look picture and info.txt You'll find Error 280 your Eeprom is locked Write Protect !!!
Nothing to do only SPI External Programmer with Pomona Soic Clip can do this job !
I am sorry Sad
Today almost all Bioses are Write Protected and Recovery Mode is been disabled !
Regards

No problem and thank you for tring. Smile
I wanted to OC a bit or modify the turbo boost temperature thresholds, but I don't even know it's possible from there Big Grin
find
quote
#9
Hi!

Where can I get this SPI External Programmer with Pomona Soic Clip?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)