Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224312
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309660
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[Request] LG P430-K.BE44P1 Unlock BIOS
#1
Hello,

I am seeking a modded bios for the LG P430 with the unlocked options.

Link to official BIOS:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ld8DcT9A/P430_P530_F17.html

Link to dumped ROM:

http://www.4shared.com/file/in-RPnHK/INS...XSF17.html


I would greatly appreciate a mod for this if it is possible.


Attached Files
.zip   P430_P530_F17.zip (Size: 3.28 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#2
Could anyone please help me? I got SanDisk 240G SSD, and I cant install it at all! I works in my Dell 1545 notebook, but it wont boot form my LG P430, tryed almost everything.

I have tried installing Windows 7 and 8 from disc and USB flash drive but both error out saying that they can't format the drive, can't create the partition, etc... I figured that the installation media was just outdated and didn't contain the appropriate drivers so I booted from a PE on my flash drive and used command prompt to format the SSD. When trying to install after doing this, I got a different error than the first time regarding installation files not being accessible. After this, I installed a clean copy of Windows 7 on the laptops original hard drive and then tried to use Acronis to image it to the SSD. It completed, but Windows wouldn't boot (booted to a blank screen with a cursor) and the repair options on the disc (plus running bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /fixboot) couldn't fix it. I also ran chkdsk /f but no luck. Afterwards I erased the SSD and tried all again with Norton Ghost. Same issue.
find
quote
#3
Please, could someone help me?

Thanks!
find
quote
#4
how love if someone could help me =)
find
quote
#5
willing to pay for unlock
find
quote
#6
Will pay 20$
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)