Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168437
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5974
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5476
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60732
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24618
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174012
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkCentre M72e Whitelist Removal
#1
This box is very much a Thinkpad without display, battery and keyboard... Wink

I need a whitelist removal or adjustment to be able to use this card:
Intel N-6235
8086 088E sub 40608086 rev 24

According to the BIOS readme.txt a valid card would be the N-6235 with the ID:0x088F8086

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: Thinkcentre M72e tiny
- BIOS revision: F4KT32A
- BIOS Type: Lenovo/AMI
- BIOS Download: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...y32usa.exe
(other formats at http://support.lenovo.com/de_DE/download...D=DS029184 )
find
quote
#2
(02-07-2013, 01:26 PM)loggedout Wrote: This box is very much a Thinkpad without display, battery and keyboard... Wink

I need a whitelist removal or adjustment to be able to use this card:
Intel N-6235
8086 088E sub 40608086 rev 24

According to the BIOS readme.txt a valid card would be the N-6235 with the ID:0x088F8086

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: Thinkcentre M72e tiny
- BIOS revision: F4KT32A
- BIOS Type: Lenovo/AMI
- BIOS Download: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...y32usa.exe
(other formats at http://support.lenovo.com/de_DE/download...D=DS029184 )


I would also LOVE for this to become a reality. I've downloaded and loaded the rom into AMIBCP 4.x but I still cannot figure out what to do next. If I need to extract it down to a module or what and I do not want to brick this machine. Willing to donate to reputable moder to fix my situation. Do you need to change the device ID somewhere within the modules by searching for your current Device ID ? Or is it more simple than that?

Error 1802 Unauthorized network card is Angry

for the new M73's with similar boards exact same shell.

FHKT40A BIOS REVISION

Lenovo M37 FHKT40A BIOS Download

-Current original card : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&SUBSYS_02228086&REV_C4
[Image: 33aquz7.jpg]
AC7260 Device ID info ( new card ) PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_40708086&REV_73
[Image: 2v9dixg.jpg]
Would love to remove this white list and make my 7260 cards work.



M72e F4KT46A BIOS DOWNLOAD
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...t46usa.zip

This file is the latest file for the M72e which we both need a mod for. I do not foresee any new BIOS revisions after these for these machines.


::::::::::Quick Look::::

-Manufacturer:Lenovo M72e & M73 (tiny)
-Motherboard Model:
-Bios revision M72e: F4KT46A
-Bios revision M73: FHKT40A
-Bios Type:AMI
-Bios Download Link for m72e: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub.../f4jt46usa.zip
-Bios Download Link for m73: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...t40usa.zip
-Current original card : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&SUBSYS_02228086&REV_C4
-Card to be added : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_40708086&REV_73

please help me decompile this. Do you need to break it into modules to search for the hardware key ? What applications would you use? I've tried using AMI BCP 4.x . PhoenixTool, MMtool. etc. Can sort of get it unpackaged but finding the HEX and repackaging it has become troublesome. Thanks to all.
find
quote
#3
BUMP - I guess getting help with anything on the net is a yesteryear type deal. Sent these cards back and bought compatible FRU


THANKS INTERNET COMMUNITY ( I know this stuff sucks and is boring) its just frustrating and OEM PC manufacturers for being [censored] heads!

From now on its INTEL NUC
find
quote
#4
Hi there, I'd like to use a wifi network card on this tiny pc but getting error 1802 , so I'm kindly asking if it's possible to Unlock the bios whitelist on this precise model. Link to bios page: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...-m72e-tiny

Thank you in advance
find
quote
#5
BIOS MOD
Not sure if installing it will work since this is capsule BIOS.
find
quote
#6
(12-31-2021, 05:43 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: BIOS MOD
Not sure if installing it will work since this is capsule BIOS.

Darn, I've just gave back the pc , it will be back in my hands in 2-3 months, it's out for work 1600km away Sad .. but once it comes back I'll let you know if it installs using the USB procedure (i guess).. meanwhile many many thanks for support, I'll let you know asap.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)