Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3652
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224760
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[Request] Packard Bell MX36 mod for Intel T7700 support
#1
Hi!

All I need is that my motherboard’s BIOS would support the Intel T7700 cpu. Nothing less and nothing more.

Bios link: http://wikisend.com/download/707012/en_m...os_308.exe

What happens: Laptop will switch on, fan will start and stay on. Screen remains black, laptop won’t boot, won’t post. HDD/ODD light is heavily on for about 10-20 seconds then it vanishes. No error (or any other) sound. (Works perfectly fine with my Intel T2130 cpu.)

Aida64 “screenshot”: (Obviously these were taken with the Intel T2130 cpu since the thing won’t start with the T7700 yet.) http://imgur.com/a/y4N63

CPU spec code: If I’m correct it’s SLAF7
If not then here is what’s written on the cpu (and could possibly be it): LF80537 7803A693 SLAF7

Download link to donor BIOS: http://wikisend.com/download/314158/X51RL204AS.zip

Thank you for your help in advance!
find
quote
#2
(05-21-2014, 04:55 AM)skullfire1 Wrote: Hi!

All I need is that my motherboard’s BIOS would support the Intel T7700 cpu. Nothing less and nothing more.

Bios link: http://wikisend.com/download/707012/en_m...os_308.exe

What happens: Laptop will switch on, fan will start and stay on. Screen remains black, laptop won’t boot, won’t post. HDD/ODD light is heavily on for about 10-20 seconds then it vanishes. No error (or any other) sound. (Works perfectly fine with my Intel T2130 cpu.)

Aida64 “screenshot”: (Obviously these were taken with the Intel T2130 cpu since the thing won’t start with the T7700 yet.) http://imgur.com/a/y4N63

CPU spec code: If I’m correct it’s SLAF7
If not then here is what’s written on the cpu (and could possibly be it): LF80537 7803A693 SLAF7

Download link to donor BIOS: http://wikisend.com/download/314158/X51RL204AS.zip

Thank you for your help in advance!

What is chipset of your notebook??
Is it complete support bus speed with 800mhz ?
T2130 is bus speed with 533mhz and t7700 is bus speed with 800mhz .
I think you should to confirm it .

I extract the bios from en_mx36_bios_308.exe,and its type is a ami8.0 .
I found your provide donor bios is not has microcode for t7700,so i inject my own microcode .There is a rar file of bios file and flash utility extracted from en_mx36_bios_308.exe at attachment .(running flash.bat)
You can try it !


Attached Files
.rar   bios.rar (Size: 435.26 KB / Downloads: 9)

find
quote
#3
What is chipset of your notebook??
Is it complete support bus speed with 800mhz ?
T2130 is bus speed with 533mhz and t7700 is bus speed with 800mhz .
I think you should to confirm it .

I extract the bios from en_mx36_bios_308.exe,and its type is a ami8.0 .
I found your provide donor bios is not has microcode for t7700,so i inject my own microcode .There is a rar file of bios file and flash utility extracted from en_mx36_bios_308.exe at attachment .(running flash.bat)
You can try it !
[/quote]

Hi! Thank you for your assistance!

The chipset is Ati Radeon 200M or name otherwise: Ati Radeon X1100 but according to Aida it's ATI RC410M, can't see South Bridge because it's trial edition.

Yes it's compatible. Many sources say that the board can support 800 mhz fsb cpu and ram.

I'm sorry for providing the wrong bios. I have seen some X51RLs being sold with T7xx cpus and though it would contain it.

Thanks I will try soon! Smile
find
quote
#4
I tried it. The BIOS is ok, the laptop is fully functional with the T2130. No change in symptoms with the T7700. Sad

Maybe it doesn't support 800 mhz fsb after all. If that's the case then I'm utterly sorry for wasting your time on me. Sad
find
quote
#5
(05-21-2014, 11:26 AM)skullfire1 Wrote: I tried it. The BIOS is ok, the laptop is fully functional with the T2130. No change in symptoms with the T7700. Sad

Maybe it doesn't support 800 mhz fsb after all. If that's the case then I'm utterly sorry for wasting your time on me. Sad

Try this bios again!!

Are you sure your t7700 is SLAF7??


Attached Files
.rar   new.rar (Size: 411.63 KB / Downloads: 5)

find
quote
#6
(05-21-2014, 11:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 11:26 AM)skullfire1 Wrote: I tried it. The BIOS is ok, the laptop is fully functional with the T2130. No change in symptoms with the T7700. Sad

Maybe it doesn't support 800 mhz fsb after all. If that's the case then I'm utterly sorry for wasting your time on me. Sad

Try this bios again!!

Are you sure your t7700 is SLAF7??

Thanks, I will try it but I'm getting all the more afraid that you were right.

Yes it's a SLAF7 - I have it in my hand - unless they misprinted it Wink (which is like impossible I guess)

(05-21-2014, 02:05 PM)skullfire1 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 11:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 11:26 AM)skullfire1 Wrote: I tried it. The BIOS is ok, the laptop is fully functional with the T2130. No change in symptoms with the T7700. Sad

Maybe it doesn't support 800 mhz fsb after all. If that's the case then I'm utterly sorry for wasting your time on me. Sad

Try this bios again!!

Are you sure your t7700 is SLAF7??

Thanks, I will try it but I'm getting all the more afraid that you were right.

Yes it's a SLAF7 - I have it in my hand - unless they misprinted it Wink (which is like impossible I guess)

I installed the new BIOS. Works fine with T2130, nothing with T7700.
find
quote
#7
One more thing! Is anyone able to check whether this BIOS supports the Intel T7200 cpu by default? That would be really helpful so I knew I could buy that.
find
quote
#8
(05-24-2014, 02:57 PM)skullfire1 Wrote: One more thing! Is anyone able to check whether this BIOS supports the Intel T7200 cpu by default? That would be really helpful so I knew I could buy that.

Please? Or show me how to determine for myself?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)