Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 85
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317136
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101073
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40971
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55318
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64132
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6569
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52219
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167225
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

[Request] ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition G513 (AMD)
Question 
Greetings,

as i could see you are working (https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-r...IOS-unlock) on a Mod Bios for another ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition G513 user my Notebook is the G513QY-HQ746.
I use AFUWIN v5.14.02.0026 to save a rom file but the 16MB seems to Big for upload.

Access to AMD CBS etc would be great when this is possible for RAM Timings and CPU Settings and some more Smile.
Is it still the existent that the Bios UUID will be lost, when flashing a moded ami Bios? It is a long time ago that i do this.

If i missed something let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkCUubCn5bJKjr9NF3f-...g?e=5sruyL
find
Hi fiend, pack it by 7zip or winrar and upload it on mediafire,com , the post only the link here ...
Write a PM to Sml6397 (Steven) and he will follow you about this mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
Thank you mate Smile
find
Hello jeanlegi,

Regarding your PM about changing your UUID, you could try the steps in this article:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads...d.1802379/

I have never tried out the downloads in the article nor tried the process, so I cannot verify the integrity or effectiveness of the procedure. There may be a way to do this via BIOS mod as well. This would be experimental, however.

Regarding the BIOS Setup Utility mod, this notebook has many hidden menus that BDMaster and I do not currently know how to unlock: CBS, PBS, AOD (overclocking settings galore), and PciDynamic. Normal hidden menus such as Chipset and Advanced2 are stored in the Setup module (extracted BIOS image file) that controls all of the normal hidden and non-hidden settings and sub-menus. The other menus, however, are stored in different modules. Somehow we need to inject the other menus into the Setup module.

BDMaster and I are working on this. We may have a lead right now, but I cannot make any guarantees. For now, I can perform the following edits: (1) Unlock the hidden second Advanced Menu. This one is far more feature-ful than the original one. (2) Unlock the hidden Chipset Menu. Lots of cool settings under here as well. (3) Hide the existing Boot Menu and replace it with a more feature-ful Boot Menu. I think it contains everything the old one does and more.

Would you like me to perform these edits and release a mod or wait until I know how to unlock the CBS/PBS/AOD/PciDynamic Menus?

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hi sorry to hijack this post, but I was wondering if you would be willing to also do the G517 variant also? I have the rom dump here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lbozedqz...7.zip/file
find
(08-19-2021, 12:27 AM)Geonode Wrote: Hi sorry to hijack this post, but I was wondering if you would be willing to also do the G517 variant also? I have the rom dump here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lbozedqz...7.zip/file

Hello Geonode,

Your BIOS appears identical in structure to the others. As such, my previous post applies to your mod request as well. Would you like me to do the Advanced+Chipset+Boot Menu mod now and then do the CBS/PBS/AOD/PciDynamic Menu mod as soon as I figure out how to do them? Or would you like to wait until later to get all of them at once.

I'd recommend the first option, as we can figure out the flashing process before experimenting with the CBS/etc. menus. The flashing part is usually the longest part of the BIOS modding process for me as different computers require different methods of flashing.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(08-18-2021, 11:43 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello jeanlegi,

Regarding your PM about changing your UUID, you could try the steps in this article:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads...d.1802379/

I have never tried out the downloads in the article nor tried the process, so I cannot verify the integrity or effectiveness of the procedure. There may be a way to do this via BIOS mod as well. This would be experimental, however.

Regarding the BIOS Setup Utility mod, this notebook has many hidden menus that BDMaster and I do not currently know how to unlock: CBS, PBS, AOD (overclocking settings galore), and PciDynamic. Normal hidden menus such as Chipset and Advanced2 are stored in the Setup module (extracted BIOS image file) that controls all of the normal hidden and non-hidden settings and sub-menus. The other menus, however, are stored in different modules. Somehow we need to inject the other menus into the Setup module.

BDMaster and I are working on this. We may have a lead right now, but I cannot make any guarantees. For now, I can perform the following edits: (1) Unlock the hidden second Advanced Menu. This one is far more feature-ful than the original one. (2) Unlock the hidden Chipset Menu. Lots of cool settings under here as well. (3) Hide the existing Boot Menu and replace it with a more feature-ful Boot Menu. I think it contains everything the old one does and more.

Would you like me to perform these edits and release a mod or wait until I know how to unlock the CBS/PBS/AOD/PciDynamic Menus?

(08-19-2021, 12:43 AM)Sml6397 Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 12:27 AM)Geonode Wrote: Hi sorry to hijack this post, but I was wondering if you would be willing to also do the G517 variant also? I have the rom dump here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lbozedqz...7.zip/file

Hello Geonode,

Your BIOS appears identical in structure to the others. As such, my previous post applies to your mod request as well. Would you like me to do the Advanced+Chipset+Boot Menu mod now and then do the CBS/PBS/AOD/PciDynamic Menu mod as soon as I figure out how to do them? Or would you like to wait until later to get all of them at once.

I'd recommend the first option, as we can figure out the flashing process before experimenting with the CBS/etc. menus. The flashing part is usually the longest part of the BIOS modding process for me as different computers require different methods of flashing.

~Steven

Sure, I can go for that then the 2nd mod.
find
Okay, I will do my best to have the mod ready for you in the next 2 days!

www find
Okay, I will do my best to have the mod ready for you in the next 2 or 3 days!

www find
To support your efforts i would take the same way like geonode the pirate who entered my ship arrrrrrr Tongue.
just to make sure i understand everything correct for now (i do not very often use my poor english skills) we can get a mod where we have Advanced+Chipset+Boot Menu and later we can get a little more if you know how to unlock the rest of it?
find