Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224194
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6311
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[Request] ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition G513 (AMD)
#41
ordered another clip to check it again.
find
quote
#42
The clip doesn't arrived till now and should arrived yesterday..-.-
find
quote
#43
Wait a bit yet and will arrive Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#44
^^ it arrrived today 3 Hrs ago Big Grin
find
quote
#45
(09-06-2021, 12:49 PM)jeanlegi Wrote: ^^ it arrrived today 3 Hrs ago Big Grin

That's great to hear! Let me know how it goes once you get a chance to grab some BIOS dumps!

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#46
no chance to get a good dump... Upload test 4 on onedrive but same as the dumps before
find
quote
#47
Hey guys! I have Asus G15 G513QM from the ROG Strix lineup. I'm pretty new in BIOS modding but realise that we need those hidden sections in BIOSes. I've read the topic and got that I have to buy a programmator because the AfuWin somehow doesn't work. But I tried another tack. Asus provides BIOSes in two distributions for EZFlash and as Windows Update Package. I have unpacked Windows package and got some files there. And the interesting thing there: they don't use afu for update. Maybe it can help and unlock the opportunity to flash modded BIOS w/o programmator?
There's a zip with unpacked installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14XSTWPj...sp=sharing
find
quote
#48
(09-12-2021, 01:53 AM)Virtuon Wrote: Hey guys! I have Asus G15 G513QM from the ROG Strix lineup. I'm pretty new in BIOS modding but realise that we need those hidden sections in BIOSes. I've read the topic and got that I have to buy a programmator because the AfuWin somehow doesn't work. But I tried another tack. Asus provides BIOSes in two distributions for EZFlash and as Windows Update Package. I have unpacked Windows package and got some files there. And the interesting thing there: they don't use afu for update. Maybe it can help and unlock the opportunity to flash modded BIOS w/o programmator?
There's a zip with unpacked installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14XSTWPj...sp=sharing

Very interesting find!

I am predicting that that program (or something on the motherboard) will perform some kind of check to prevent flashing of modified images, but if it doesn't (like with Phoenix BIOS), this could be a great discovery!

I will say that I cannot guarantee that a problem will not arise as I have never flashed a mod using something other than AFU, FPT (for Intel systems), or the CH341A programmer. But if you want to try it out (after taking 2 backups in a row with AFU and me comparing them), then we certainly can.

If something goes wrong, we will use those backups and a CH341A programmer with a Pomona 5250 clip and the 1.8v adapter to restore from that backup. I do want to add to this that we have had trouble getting reliable connections to the BIOS chips so far but are working on it. This means that there is a small level of risk here due to current unknowns.

Let me know if you want to test out a small mod using that flashing program. If so, get 2 BIOS dumps in a row using AFU and upload them.

Note to self if this doesn't work: Try CH341A official software Version 1.29 to get BIOS dumps. v1.3 and v1.29 work on different sets of systems.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#49
Hey, Sml6397!
Thanx for your attention for my find! I don't have a CH341A but already ordered it with 1.8V adapter. It should come in 2-3 weeks. But I'am a risky guy and want to try. Smile) I have two laptops G513QE and G513QM (Ryzen 5600H + 3050ti and Ryzen 5800H +3060). So I can start to experiment on QE for a while Smile) As is as the whole G15 lineup based on the same platform if we unlock one model I would 99% guaratnee it will work for all.
I can't really understand how the update package works but it looks like it uses pnputil and makes this throught windows drivers. Mysitique!
Here's a zip with unpacked QE Bios Update Package and two snapshots from Afu:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18jk5jbB...sp=sharing

May God help us.
find
quote
#50
(09-12-2021, 03:26 AM)Virtuon Wrote: Hey, Sml6397!
Thanx for your attention for my find! I don't have a CH341A but already ordered it with 1.8V adapter. It should come in 2-3 weeks. But I'am a risky guy and want to try. Smile) I have two laptops G513QE and G513QM (Ryzen 5600H + 3050ti and Ryzen 5800H +3060). So I can start to experiment on QE for a while Smile) As is as the whole G15 lineup based on the same platform if we unlock one model I would 99% guaratnee it will work for all.
I can't really understand how the update package works but it looks like it uses pnputil and makes this throught windows drivers. Mysitique!
Here's a zip with unpacked QE Bios Update Package and two snapshots from Afu:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18jk5jbB...sp=sharing

May God help us.

Haha awesome! We will mod both!

I will look closer at the update package (and the BIOS dumps) tomorrow, but it looks like we will be extracting the package, replacing the manufacturer BIOS image with the modded one, and then running the .bat file. Thanks again for pointing this out.

If we solve getting mods flashed for one G513, I would imagine that the same process would apply to all others, or at least all others that use AMD CPUs. We will see.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)