Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693581
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Samsung NP300E4A BIOS Unlock
#11
In case of someone want this bios mod...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gduza8...QA_ADV.rar
find
quote
#12
Hey guys!
I was running an older BIOS on my NP300E4A-BD3BR and I found this forum and managed to download Fabionfsc's bios mod link.

I just installed and after first reboot my screen started to show some weird stuff. I waited 2 minutes and forced a shutdown.
Now everything is working again, I can boot to bios or my Windows just fine.

But no battery is recognized and on Windows OS I can see the battery icon saying: "0% available, plugged in not charging".
I went to Samsung product page and downloaded a Bios Updater, and it says my bios is the lastest but I can download a EXE to flash again the bios.

Unfortunately, as soon as my battery is "dead" just after I run the EXE it says I should have my laptop plugged in AC and with battery with at least 30%. And now I can't "undo" the bios mod.

What can I do?
I bought a new battery and it keeps saying "0% available, plugged in not charging".
I tried to use a app called find_gz.21 to extract BIOS from this exe file but when I try to start the extract it says "Unable write file...." even if I run as administrador.
find
quote
#13
Hello
Thank you for this bios ... i flashed it on my samsung 300e4a-s0esa but i have some notes to mension maybe because my model has dual graphic cards :
1. Smart battery charge is missing ( the option to limit the battery charge to 80% only
2. No AHCI available ( essential for hackintosh )
3. Whenever i for my Intergrated intel card off it keeps on and my nvidia is forced off perminently ... this is very hard to understand i thought i could do this easy
4. In the IGD settings when i press on tv settings i get a garbled screen in the bios
5. If i switch to low resolution bios screen the whole system freezes alot and i cannot use my internal laptop keyboard ... had to keep using high resolution graphics for this one

this is my original bios
http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_09QA.exe

Can you help me fix those problems ?
I could attach my original bios if you want
Thanks in advance
find
quote
#14
Hello there
i would like to unlock my bios . main reasons
1. i want to upgrade cpu and wifi
Update: i7-2670QM Works with no mods , that what i am using now

UPDATE : I replaced Wifi card on my laptop , it work but no bluetooth
model : azurwave broadcom BCM94352HMB wifi ac + BT4.0

2. have full control over my bios

my current system specs :
samsung series 3 laptop
Mainboard Model        300E4A/300E5A/300E7A/3430EA/3530EA (0x00000748 - 0xDF874B68)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz Socket 988B rPGA (0x4) 
Chipset : Intel HM65 rev. B2
Ram : 8 GB DDR3 1333 (2x4GB)

DMI BIOS        
    vendor            Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
    version            09QA
    date            11/02/2012
    ROM size        2560 KB

Display adapter 0    
    Display name        \\.\DISPLAY1
    Name            Intel® HD Graphics 3000
    Board Manufacturer    0x144D (0xC606)
    Codename        Sandy Bridge
    Technology        32 nm
    Memory size        2108 MB
    PCI device        bus 0 (0x0), device 2 (0x2), function 0 (0x0)
    Vendor ID        0x8086 (0x144D)
    Model ID        0x0126 (0xC606)
    Performance Level    0
        Core clock    648.5 MHz

Display adapter 1    
    Name            NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX  
    Board Manufacturer    0x144D (0xC606)
    Revision        A1
    Memory size        1024 MB
    Memory type        DDR3
    PCI device        bus 1 (0x1), device 0 (0x0), function 0 (0x0)
    Vendor ID        0x10DE (0x144D)
    Model ID        0x1051 (0xC606)
    Performance Level    0
    Performance Level    1

information from CPU-z v1.76.0 x64

Original Bios :
http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_09QA.exe

Moded  BIOS : thanks to Big Grin Dudu2002 Heart
he/she unlocked my bios with a new advanced tab contain many features i dont understand , need help to know why they are for lol

link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8srpoyh6v89xo...-9.7z?dl=0
find
quote
#15
HELLO Dudu2002

I want to have full control over my bios, To be able to correctly install hackintosh on it, but After updating my bios I can not access it with the F2 key

my current system specs :
samsung series 3 laptop
Mainboard Model        300E4Z/300E5Z/300E7Z
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz Socket 988B rPGA (0x4) 
Chipset : Intel HM65 
Ram : 6 GB DDR3 1333

ORIGINAL BIOS

http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_03QB.exe


THE UPDATE OF THE BIOS WAS THIS

http://sbuservice.samsungmobile.com/uplo...N_09QB.exe
find
quote
#16
Smile 
Hello!

I found this old post with the modded bios link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8srpoyh6v89xo...-9.7z?dl=0) for np300e4a notebook. 
I have a samsung np300e5z-a04hu, and I interesting for it, but I afraid it will not working for me. A attached my notebook specs, could you comfirming me that is works or not?

   
   
find
quote
#17
i have same problem...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)