Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3652
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224761
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[Request] Unlock Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 BIOS
#1
Couple of questions.

NVFLASH cannot read GTX 1050 BIOS on this laptop, is it stored within main BIOS? If so, can it be updated?

Are there any hidden options in this BIOS? Maybe add BCLK, or Intel XTU features like Turbo overclocking?

Max 4-core turbo for i5 7300HQ is 3.1GHz, but I got 3 cores to 3.5Ghz with Throttlestop and disable turbo and 1 core in BIOS...but 4-core is always 3.1Ghz...

In this BIOS, is it only i5 7300HQ microcodes, or are there others? If so, what others are there?

ROM file is 16.00 MB, that is very large. Why is it so big?

Here is ROM file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c7di8xb8c0...-1.5.3.rom

AMIBCP does not seem to work properly.
find
quote
#2
I'd like to request a BIOS unlock for the Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 notebook.

Here's the BIOS file:


https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnirobES1qckpyK-wEPccoQIKEcC

I don't really know how to extract the BIOS .rom file from the .exe file I get from Dell. If it is possible to do so, I'd really like to know how, to speed up the unlocking process.



Here are the screenshots of my current menus:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnirobES1qckpx_5bgnF2AVCzEZR
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnirobES1qckpyEbWRxNa1nmqtiX
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnirobES1qckpyBTtnFjYbhIQoFd
find
quote
#3
Can you help me with my Dell Inspiron 15 7567 ?
i am trying to use egpu but i got blackscreen when I connect it
find
quote
#4
Exclamation 
Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 7567 with 1050Ti and i7 7700HQ.
This laptop has its thermal throttle point at really low temps. CPU thermal limit 85°c and GPU limit 74°c. In work load (rendering or gaming) both CPU and GPU is heavily throttling and pc is not usable. Even in daily use temps are bad and fans are ramping up so loud. (they are not controllable btw) I was bypassing these problems with throttlestop and asus gpu tweak ii but I just updated my bios to 1.12.1 and after update Dell restricted this PC even more. Now I can't change my Clock Speeds or CPU voltage. Throttlestop and XTU is greyed out and I'm throttling again. Using computer that running like that is a pain in my [censored]. I really need some support from this community.

I'm using this pc in my business work and I can't afford a new PC right now so I can't "brick" it. I heard that this laptop has a bios writing guard or smth like that and flashing bios is hard to do. So if it's too dangerous I can buy a Ch341a or I can give up because you know bad working pc is better than not having pc.

I managed to extract the dell's exe bios its in the attachment.
There is a thread about that:https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Dell-Inspiron-7567-15-Gaming too.

I'm appreciating all the replies or the work already.


Attached Files
.bin   1 -- 1 System BIOS with BIOS Guard v1.12.1.bin (Size: 9 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#5
(01-12-2021, 01:22 PM)Strothon Wrote:
Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 7567 with 1050Ti and i7 7700HQ.
This laptop has its thermal throttle point at really low temps. CPU thermal limit 85°c and GPU limit 74°c. In work load (rendering or gaming) both CPU and GPU is heavily throttling and pc is not usable. Even in daily use temps are bad and fans are ramping up so loud. (they are not controllable btw) I was bypassing these problems with throttlestop and asus gpu tweak ii but I just updated my bios to 1.12.1 and after update Dell restricted this PC even more. Now I can't change my Clock Speeds or CPU voltage. Throttlestop and XTU is greyed out and I'm throttling again. Using computer that running like that is a pain in my [censored]. I really need some support from this community.

I'm using this pc in my business work and I can't afford a new PC right now so I can't "brick" it. I heard that this laptop has a bios writing guard or smth like that and flashing bios is hard to do. So if it's too dangerous I can buy a Ch341a or I can give up because you know bad working pc is better than not having pc.

I managed to extract the dell's exe bios its in the attachment.
There is a thread about that:https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Dell-Inspiron-7567-15-Gaming too.

I'm appreciating all the replies or the work already.
There a risk of modify bios(boot guard) ,so edit value of register of setup module is a great method i think.
Try this method and reply me.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)