Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[Request] Unlock all bios features of my Samsung R710-AS03IT Phoenix
#1
Hi!

I have a little request for your great mind....

i have a Laptop Samsung R710-AS03IT with all bios features blocked.

I can give to you the original Bios, downloaded from Samsung Site.

If is possible you can unlock all the features of my bios and than resend the modified files to me?

I hope that you can help me!!

I waiting from your solution!

Thanks in advance for anyone that help me!

Greetings!

Max


Attached Files
.zip   11SV_WIN.zip (Size: 2.32 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#2
A little update....

I try to install the 10sv with slic 2.1 from the samsung sens thread but with no success.

the bios is incompatible....

there is someone that can help me to unlock the 11sv bios (from the 1st post....)

Thank you for all!!
find
quote
#3
Also looking for unlocked R710 11SV BIOS.
find
quote
#4
Angel I'm also interested, if there is a possibility
find
quote
#5
Hi friend, this is a Phoenix new style bios, ask to Sml6397 to unlock !
Regards

P.S. I attach here the 10SV unlocked version ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q93wdgxch...D.rar/file

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Hello,

I am back from vacation. I took a look at the 11SV version, and I can modify it!

From my end, it looks like everything is already unlocked. But this may not be the case on your device. Please refer to the attached images of what the Advanced and Intel Menus should look like. Can you see these two menus? If so, do they contain all of these settings and sub-menus?

There might be functions still hiding what look like already-unlocked menus. I can disable these.

Let me know,
Steven


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
Dear Sml6397,
I've added screenshots of the bios how it appears to me. While the advanced menu looks the same, there is no Intel Menu available.
Do you know if there is a wake-on-lan functionality somewhere?
Thanks for having a look inside this! Smile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#8
Thanks for the screenshots.

It appears that the "Intel® Turbo Memory™" setting is being hidden in the Advanced Menu. I will unhide this.

The "Wake on LAN" setting does not appear as normally named, but I did find a setting called "Azalia Modem PME Enable" which has the following description: "Control the ability to wake the system from an Azalia Modem Device."

PME stands for Power Management Event and it is common to see waking up from some piece of hardware (PCIe, Modem, USB, etc.) listed in the context of PME. This setting might also refer to the Audio chip instead of the networking chip though... I'll add this setting to the Advanced Menu and you can test it out.

You can expect a BIOS mod probably within the next few hours.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#9
Hello nommu,

Your BIOS mod is complete!

I made quite a few edits. Here's a list:
1.) INTEL Menu should now be visible. This menu should contain all kinds of CPU/thermal/memory/ACPI/SATA/etc. settings.
2.) "Intel® Turbo Memory™" should now be visible under the Advanced Menu.
3.) "Azalia Modem PME Enable" was added under the Advanced Menu. This setting might be the "Wake on LAN" setting you were looking for.
4.) TPM State parent menu should now be visible to the left of the Security Menu. You might want to verify that your notebook contains a TPM chip before changing these settings. I believe HWInfo can be used to verify this.
5.) Physical Presence Operations parent menu should now be visible to the left of the TPM State parent menu. This menu also seems to relate to TPM stuff, but I've never actually seen an unlocked one. If you could upload pics of this menu especially, that would be really helpful.

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash. Pictures of the Advanced and Intel Menus will help me verify that nothing that was unlocked is being hidden by other means. Enjoy your new BIOS Setup Utility!

Now for the obligatory warnings...
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

HASH VERIFICATION (md5file.com):
MD5: b45a99f79d9f072924bf22388582d620
SHA-1: f226e78f41a7182ee8b7dee9e8599031c2f7bf18


Attached Files
.rar   11SV_mod.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 29)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#10
Dear Sml6397,
thank you very much.
Have a look into your PayPal!
I've installed it already and it seems to work,
I will attach screenshots soon.
The physical operations menu only contained an entry to
save and reboot.
Yet I didn't get wake on lan to work, maybe I have to fiddle
now in Linux.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)