Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424413
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224451
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309702
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

Request for Whitelist - HP DV8000 Pavilion (AMD cpu)
#1
Getting the "104" error with the new 802.11n card in...looked, couldn't find a BIOS on this site or elsewhere on-line. Really hoping I can get it working or I'll need to ship back the card. Confused

Manufacturer: HP
-HP Pavillion dv8000 AMD Turion cpu
-BIOS revision: F.54 (2011-05-06)
-BIOS Type: Phoenix
-BIOS link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp35001-35500/sp35204.exe

Trying to install: TP-LINK TL-WN861N 300Mbps Wireless Mini PCI Adapter
Was able to boot laptop, put card in, got this info from the device manager about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&SUBSYS_2091168C&REV_01\4&13826118&0&10A4

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&SUBSYS_2091168C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&SUBSYS_2091168C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&CC_0280

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0029
PCI\VEN_168C&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&CC_0280
PCI\VEN_168C
PCI\CC_028000
PCI\CC_0280

pci\ven_168c&dev_0029&subsys_2091168c


Other info from laptop BIOS:
--------------------------------------
model: Pavillion dv8000
(EP404UA#ABA)
System Board ID: 309B
AMD Turion 64 ML-32
KBC: 49.63


Keeping my fingers crossed! Smile
find
quote
#2
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

hmmm, no one really look in the bios repository before making requests???


BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(03-09-2012, 02:33 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

hmmm, no one really look in the bios repository before making requests???

Sorry, I did look around on this site and didn't see it.

appreciate the input...will take a look and give it a try!
find
quote
#4
(03-09-2012, 02:33 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

Compaq Presario V5000 AMD Turion

Bios F.33 --> F.54

Broadcom and Atheros Wireless Cards.

Worked like a charm! Thanks!
find
quote
#5
Hi All, I would like to request the whitelist removal in the following BIOS:

HP Pavillion dv8310ca, or a link to the modded file if it has already been done.
Below is a link to the bios file (Only one I could find)

https://driverscollection.com/_472960852....F.54-free

All I want to do is fit a new N standard wireless card (Stupid Bloody Idea on HP`s part).

File is : sp35204.exe

[b]Cheers[/b]
find
quote
#6
(11-26-2018, 10:55 AM)Hi There,I did have a really good look around both here and on the internet. Was searching by model number and Bios firmware version.this found nothing. Not knowing the name of your amended file, I would not be able to find it in a search. I do really appreaciate your hard work, and the trouble we newbie types put you too. I hope it works now, I`m sure it will.Cheers wizard1 Wrote: Hi All, I would like to request the whitelist removal in the following BIOS:

HP Pavillion dv8310ca, or a link to the modded file if it has already been done.
Below is a link to the bios file (Only one I could find)

https://driverscollection.com/_472960852....F.54-free

All I want to do is fit a new N standard wireless card (Stupid Bloody Idea on HP`s part).

File is : sp35204.exe

[b]Cheers[/b]
find
quote
#7
(11-26-2018, 10:55 AM)wizard1 Wrote: Hi All, I would like to request the whitelist removal in the following BIOS:

HP Pavillion dv8310ca, or a link to the modded file if it has already been done.
Below is a link to the bios file (Only one I could find)

https://driverscollection.com/_472960852....F.54-free

All I want to do is fit a new N standard wireless card (Stupid Bloody Idea on HP`s part).

File is : sp35204.exe

[b]Cheers[/b]
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

hmmm, no one really look in the bios repository before making requests??? 
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)