Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309873
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169471
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

Request to Unlock Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 Laptop
#21
hello there ......
The bios u entered cant be downloaded ,,, i think there is a problem .. can any one help me ,, i need that file ,,, my lap b575 turned off and i need its bios flash
regards
find
quote
#22
hi i got a laptop Lenovo B575 with amd E-450 apu ... the laptopn is good but i want to give him a lil boost because the processor isnt so fast..... and in my bios i dont have access to these option plz can you help me ???
and this is my backup bios ...

Thank you in advance Cool


Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-52CN15WW.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 65)
find
quote
#23
Huh
(10-19-2013, 04:25 AM)ramRG Wrote: hello there ......
The bios u entered cant be downloaded ,,, i think there is a problem .. can any one help me ,, i need that file ,,, my lap b575 turned off and i need its bios flash
regards
Hello, I am new to this post but after trying to download file, gave up. I have a Lenovo B575 that has shutdown issues and am at wits end. I am guessing that they have somehow modded Huh the bios to keep me from doing a fresh install without paying them $70 for recovery disks...any help would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#24
Hello, I am a newbie at these forums so pardon my soon to be many mistakes. I just got a new (at least to me) Lenovo B575 that the hardrive failed on. I have tried many times to do a fresh non OEM install of Win 7 HP. Every time I finished the installation the machine fails to shut itself down. I press and hold the power button and it shuts down with no problems. I have tried clearing the MBR and still end up with 3 Partitions. I am starting to believe that a whitelist issue is keeping me from doing a fresh non OEM install or the bios is setting up a recovery partition that does not exist(recovery info). Any help or ideas would be hugely appreciated! Thanks ahead for any help or considerations... Confused
find
quote
#25
(12-18-2014, 07:31 PM)wilm105 Wrote: Hello, I am a newbie at these forums so pardon my soon to be many mistakes. I just got a new (at least to me) Lenovo B575 that the hardrive failed on. I have tried many times to do a fresh non OEM install of Win 7 HP. Every time I finished the installation the machine fails to shut itself down. I press and hold the power button and it shuts down with no problems. I have tried clearing the MBR and still end up with 3 Partitions. I am starting to believe that a whitelist issue is keeping me from doing a fresh non OEM install or the bios is setting up a recovery partition that does not exist(recovery info). Any help or ideas would be hugely appreciated! Thanks ahead for any help or considerations... Confused

Ok friend,
first We need to see your Bios version and Status eeproms !
So download an USB LiveWin7 ISO and prepare a Stick to Boot from !
Use Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition 1.1 (January 2013) It's very good
and has a WinXP and Win7 full working with many drivers included !
Then copy on It these toos amd use from Live Win7, run them as Admin and
upload here te results files :

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

P.S. in this way We are checking if Laptop Boot from USB and if Win7 work well !
Merry Xmas

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)