Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224406
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309688
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61956
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6339
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

Toshiba Satellite (pro) A100 A105 Tecra A7 Equium A100
#1
This is the unlocked bios v6.00 for these models;

Toshiba Satellite and pro A100, A105, Tecra A7, Equium A100.

It was the last bios made and has slic 2.1 added, virtualization is enabled along with anything else that could be.

AHCI is not in this bios so cant be unlocked or added.


Download this one for Intel integrated graphics;


http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/Phoenix/Toshib...aphics.rar

Download this one for Nvida/ATI pci graphics;


http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/Phoenix/Toshib...aphics.rar

Credits to Ahmed


This will not work with ATI chipsets, Intel only.

find
quote
#2
I've tried the PCI version of this BIOS on a Satellite A100-PSAA9A-0CU004 and it does not work. SLIC Toolkit reports the BIOS to beTonguehoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0 . Status is: Dump OK ! (But SLIC OEM ID or Digital Signature Error !)
find
quote
#3
(03-26-2012, 09:22 PM)dirtydevious Wrote: I've tried the PCI version of this BIOS on a Satellite A100-PSAA9A-0CU004 and it does not work. SLIC Toolkit reports the BIOS to beTonguehoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0 . Status is: Dump OK ! (But SLIC OEM ID or Digital Signature Error !)

I use both of these and both slics do activate, haven't used the slic toolkit on them but I manually added certificates and oem keys and got activated.

find
quote
#4
I've tried to extract the BIOS.rom file from "Integrated Graphics.rar", but I'm given the "CRC failed - unexpected end of archive" error. I've tried extracting with WinZip, Win-RAR, and unrar in ubuntu. The pci file worked fine, but I have integrated intel graphics in my a105, so that doesn't help me Tongue

Any chance you still have this ROM on hand?
find
quote
#5
can you please re-compress Intel integrated graphics rom and post the link ?

i get error "CRC failed - unexpected end of archive"

thank's ! ..
find
quote
#6
The same here!!!

Can anyone help? Can someone post working Bios?
find
quote
#7
I can also confirm "Integrated graphics.rar" is broken.

With 7-zip errors with the following... "Data error in 'BIOS.ROM'. File is broken.

Can someone please repost the BIOS?
find
quote
#8
Hi.  I see that 4 others have mentioned that the "Integrated Graphics.rar" is corrupted.  I realize that this is an ancient thread, but do you still have the bios?  If so, please replace the corrupted file "Integrated Graphics.rar"
Thanks.    
Smile
find
quote
#9
I know this thread is long dead, but can you please make a new archive of the intel bios if you still have it? I really need it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)