Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424441
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309712
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61963
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169306
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6344
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61198

[UPDATED REQUEST]: Acer Aspire VN7-571G SLIC 2.1 BiosMod
#1
Manufacturer: ACER
Model: Aspire VN7-571G
Bios Revision: 20.03.2015 (Version 1.14)
BiosMod request: SLIC 2.1 (Acer or Asus, does not matter, just needs to have key for Win7 Ultimate)
BIOS-download-Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/de/DE/content/su...t/5636?b=1

This link leads to the official file of Acer. It is an EXE file. I could not find a "normal" file of the BIOS, not sure if this is needed to get a SLIC 2.1 mod.
If it´s needed, please let me know and I´ll try my very best to get it! Would very much like to downgrade my ACER from the included Windows 10 to Windows 7 without the need to use a loader etc.

Hope somebody can assist me!

Update:
I know its unpolite to "push" my thread. I just try tto find a nice and experienced person assisting me.... As the above original link leads to an EXE - file for the BIOS, I thought this might become complicated because in general a BIOS is not a Windows EXE-file. I tried to extract my BIOS using the Universal_BIOS-Backup_Toolkit_2.0 by http://www.bios.net.cn/ but it did not work. The toolkit could not find a BIOS.

I could however run RWEverything v1.6.7 and have attached the report
RWE-Report

Would really be thankfull if somebody could provide me with a working SLIC mod so I can downgrade from my current (officially purchased as OEM with the Notebook, by the way) Windows 10 HOME to Windows 7 as I have so much trouble running Windows 10 and I don´t like to use a loader.
find
quote
#2
Sorry somehow the link to the RWE report did not work. Here it is again:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6rl77qyoi9...cpiTbls.rw

Update2:
In the meantime I switched in the BIOS from UEFI to Legacy, deleted the various partitions on my C:\ which enabled me to install Windows 7 version (valid for 30 days). Under Windows 7 I was able to run Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0 and could extract the BIOS, so looks like now I have the BIOS in .rom and not an.exe file which is original provided from Acer.

Still hoping some expert is able to assist me and proivide me with a SLIC mod. I just hate Win 10 that came with my Acer and despite I heard different things I was not able to downgrade to Windows 7 so I´m trying to work aroun with a SLIC mod.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)