Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424189
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223885
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

hp pavilion dv2120us bios help to add new pci wireless card
#11
(05-12-2011, 03:00 PM)TTAV134 Wrote: and coffee and cookies, no sorry, i cannot do that for a phoenix bios.

ok then and thanks for the coffee and cookies hahahaha!
(05-12-2011, 03:00 PM)TTAV134 Wrote: and coffee and cookies, no sorry, i cannot do that for a phoenix bios.

do you think its possible to flash the laptop with a different brand bios other than phoenix?
find
quote
#12
no, that cannot be done, stop dreaming, come back on earth.
find
quote
#13
Sad 
I think i bricked my frend HP Pavilion DV9690 via flashing to HP DV6000_DV9000_Compaq_V6000_INTEL_30CCF5A_sp48024_SLP_SLI21_no_whitelist
because i forgeted to make changed BEFORE flash in "Advanced" of WinPhlash so after flashing i see blank screen.

I tried with USB Floppy, USB stick. Any version of bioses and also with any version of CRISDISK.
If i hold down WIN+B and put powercord then pushing Power putton i hear one beeb and thats all, after that i hear that Floppy working sometime (~30 sec) and Cooler start actively working but nothing beeps!! Also working and working...no any beeps and notebook wont restart itself like it must. Only multimedia blue buttons is blue and thats all.SadSad

Please help me with any hint! :worthy::worthy::worthy:
find
quote
#14
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j0mbfcdftz...ffSize.rar

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#15
(05-05-2011, 10:34 AM)TTAV134 Wrote: -Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: HP Pavilion dv20xx-dv24xx and Compaq Presario V30xx-V34xx series AMD notebooks
-Bios revision: F.3D
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS
-Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp43501-44000/sp43666.exe
-SLIC: HPQOEMSLIC-MPC-HPQ.BIN 2.1
-SLP: HP
-HP Certificate Included
-Tool: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.80
-Method: Dynamic
-Modifier: TTAV134

HP_DV2xxx_30B5F3D_SLIC21_SLP_No_whitelist.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7tqucb

I'm having the same issue, Could you reup this? please and thank you
find
quote
#16
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#17
Sad 
(12-10-2011, 06:11 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I tried this on my Compaq Presario V3000 (V3030CA) at the time with BIOS F.3D or SP43666.exe installed and working.

I then flashed with sp43666_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
It did not work.
With the original white listed wireless network card still installed I got the error msg:
104—Unsupported wireless network device detected.
System Halted.  Remove device and restart
I removed the card(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
I flashed back to the original HP bios(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
Reinstalled original white listed wireless network card.
It booted fine & original white listed wireless network card still works.

I would like to get a no white list bios version of HP's F.3D. Can you help?
find
quote
#18
(03-02-2012, 07:45 PM)rcerius Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 06:11 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I tried this on my Compaq Presario V3000 (V3030CA) at the time with BIOS F.3D or SP43666.exe installed and working.

I then flashed with sp43666_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
It did not work.
With the original white listed wireless network card still installed I got the error msg:
104—Unsupported wireless network device detected.
System Halted.  Remove device and restart
I removed the card(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
I flashed back to the original HP bios(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
Reinstalled original white listed wireless network card.
It booted fine & original white listed wireless network card still works.

I would like to get a no white list bios version of HP's F.3D. Can you help?
Note: My first attempt was using the "one click" method with mod. file.

My 2nd attempt I used a flash drive in the suggested dos format with ph1614.exe
and the file "30B5F3D.WPH" from "c:\HPBIOS\Nowhitelist\winphlash" directory.
This directory was created after running sp43666_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe above.

Rebooting, I hit "ecs" early in the boot process & changed the boot to USB.
after it booted into DOS, I typed the following:

PH1614 30B5F3D.WPH

It flashed (fast) and beeped one or two times.
It rebooted successfully with the original Wireless Card and wireless worked.
I changed the wireless network card to a different card(not on the whitelist)
and it booted. I am now loading drivers.

find
quote
#19
(03-02-2012, 09:45 PM)rcerius Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 07:45 PM)rcerius Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 06:11 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I tried this on my Compaq Presario V3000 (V3030CA) at the time with BIOS F.3D or SP43666.exe installed and working.

I then flashed with sp43666_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
It did not work.
With the original white listed wireless network card still installed I got the error msg:
104—Unsupported wireless network device detected.
System Halted.  Remove device and restart
I removed the card(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
I flashed back to the original HP bios(now no wireless card installed). It booted fine.
Reinstalled original white listed wireless network card.
It booted fine & original white listed wireless network card still works.

I would like to get a no white list bios version of HP's F.3D. Can you help?
Note: My first attempt was using the "one click" method with mod. file.

My 2nd attempt I used a flash drive in the suggested dos format with ph1614.exe
and the file "30B5F3D.WPH" from "c:\HPBIOS\Nowhitelist\winphlash" directory.
This directory was created after running sp43666_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe above.

Rebooting, I hit "ecs" early in the boot process & changed the boot to USB.
after it booted into DOS, I typed the following:

PH1614 30B5F3D.WPH

It flashed (fast) and beeped one or two times.
It rebooted successfully with the original Wireless Card and wireless worked.
I changed the wireless network card to a different card(not on the whitelist)
and it booted. I am now loading drivers.
Success! Confirmed this works!
removed Broadcom 4311 B/G (2.4GHz only)
and installed Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter(2.4 & 5 GHz)

Thank You Camilo!
find
quote
#20
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)