Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2515
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40955
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 313
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55300
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64126
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6564
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 139
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 86
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52166
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167099
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 233
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125403
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 317038
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227

[request] unlocked bios for fujitsu celsius h710
I am looking into this.

Could you open up Phoenix UEFI Winflash again, create another BIOS dump, and upload it here? Select the option titled "Backup BIOS Only" and click "Run" to do so.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(08-01-2021, 06:27 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: I am looking into this.

Could you open up Phoenix UEFI Winflash again, create another BIOS dump, and upload it here? Select the option titled "Backup BIOS Only" and click "Run" to do so.

I just made a backup file. I hope it worked although the same error message occured (Invalid Bios Image!).

I also accidentally flashed my bios to version 1.16 from 1.18 while i was trying to find a proper tool the last time. If thats a problem by any means please let me know then I will flash it back to version 1.18.

There seems to be a problem with the attachments area so i uploaded the bios.bak here: https://we.tl/t-1n4LSHK7uo
find
Hello Brancomat,

Intel has this tool for programming BIOS chips called FPT (Flash Programming Tool). It's really useful, but before we can use it, we need to figure out what ME (Intel Management Engine) version your computer contains.

To do so, please download HWiNFO64 (https://www.hwinfo.com/download/). Open it, uncheck "Sensors only" and "Summary only", and click "Save Report" near the top. Upload that report here. Alternatively, in HWiNFO64, click Motherboard>Intel ME> and post here all of the information under Intel Management Engine Features, as well as anything mentioning Boot Guard in the Intel ME tab.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hi Sml6397,

I dont know why but I cannot upload anything in this forum anymore. So here is the data you need

https://we.tl/t-mzJswyryWe

I really appreciate that you are explaining all these tools and steps we are making by the way. I´m learning a lot here! So long, until next time Smile
find
Hello,

I'm glad you are learning! Your notebook has Intel ME Version 7.

We are preparing to implement a site overhaul and some parts of the site broke (and some others were fixed) in an initial change test. Hopefully, we'll be able to get the attachment issue fixed soon. It doesn't seem to affect certain people (such as me), interestingly.

Please visit this page: https://mega.nz/folder/qdVAyDSB#FLCPaDVIsPYiy2TAUjD7RQ

Download "Intel ME System Tools v7 r2". Extract the archive and navigate within the created directory to Flash Programming Tool>WIN64> .

Open an Administrator level command prompt and navigate using cd to the WIN64 directory (Example: cd "C:\Users\your username\Desktop\theextractedarchive\Flash Programming Tool\WIN64").

First run "fptw64 -d bios_AllRegions.bin". If you run into any errors getting a simple backup, let me know. Try the next command too though.

Now copy the modified BIOS image to the same directory and run "fptw64 -F mod.rom" (replacing "mod.rom" with the name of the modified BIOS image). If you run into any errors during the actual flashing process let me know.

The errors from these commands will allow us to proceed further if they do not work.

We are getting closer!

www find
Hi!

While trying to backup the following error message occured:

[Image: flashprogrammingtoolerror.png]

Kind of the same error message occured while trying to flash the modded bios file:

[Image: flashprogrammingtoolwritingerror.png]

I hope you can work with this. Best wishes!
find
Thanks for the error messages. This is really useful.

Long story short, you will need to purchase a CH341A SPI Programmer. It is about $11 USD on Amazon. I will need a full BIOS dump using that programmer so that I can modify some flashing permissions on your BIOS chip. Here is the one I ordered: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V6W...00?ie=UTF8

Here's the technical details: The BIOS chip has several important regions - Descriptor, Intel ME, and BIOS. There are also other regions such as PBD (I think), GbE, and another that are sometimes used but not relevant to us in the context of BIOS Setup Utility edits.

The BIOS dump that you sent me contains just the BIOS region. This is likely the only region that can be dumped right now via software with the current permissions set on the BIOS chip. The Descriptor region is a few KB in size and controls read/write permissions to the various areas of the BIOS chip.

I need a full BIOS dump that contains this Descriptor region so that I can edit the read/write permissions within it to allow flashing of BIOS mods via software.

Technically, we could just hardware flash the mod via the SPI Programmer once and not edit the permissions, but you may need to open up your laptop multiple times if the first mod didn't do the trick.

I'll post instructions on how to get a BIOS dump using the CH341A and how to flash a mod in my next post.

www find
When your CH341A arrives, please follow these instructions for how to use the application called AsProgrammer to read from/write to the BIOS chip: https://www.onetransistor.eu/2018/11/use...ndows.html

Let me know if it is in Russian. I found an English version somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Please get 2 BIOS dumps and upload them here. I ask for 2 because I want to ensure that the dumps are consistent with each other (in other words, that there is a good connection between the BIOS chip and the SOIC8 clip reading it). Once you have a good BIOS dump, you can always recover your BIOS chip even if you were to flash completely random data onto it and brick it. You should also be able to use this clip on most other BIOS chips you might find.

To your BIOS dump, I will do the following:
1.) Modify the read/write permissions in the aforementioned Flash Descriptor (FD) region.
2.) Insert my previous BIOS region mod into the BIOS dump using UEFITool v28.

www find
Hey Sml6397!

Sorry for the non conversational break. I was on a short trip and then I didnt find the time to do the action. It was the first time for me doing something like this so I was a bit excited about it. I really struggled with the connector and also the driver/installation in windows. I was already on the way quittig the hole thing but then - I think - I made it work. So here are the 2 dumps, they are 8 mb each, I guess thats the total size of the chip.

https://we.tl/t-GDD5VXatqe

I am really thrilled what is happening next and if you can work with this!
find
The two BIOS dumps are consistent! Great work!

I will modify the Descriptor region in the dump, insert the modded BIOS into the dump, and then return it to you for you to flash with the CH341A programmer.

Was getting the connection with the chip the difficult part after you figured out the pinout? Or was it something else?

www find