Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
BIOS mod doesn't seems "faulty"... But motherboard will not boot with such bad mod.
Can you check your CPU on other motherboard?
I have no used any BIOS mod on this "new" board. And sadly, I am not able to check CPU on other board. Currently I am stuck with this dual core old CPU. I think, that X3 450 is not broken. Just MOBO doesnt post with this CPU, even with beta bios (ASUS OFFICAL BETA 5001).
I have bad news - probably your CPU is dead now.
Because BIOS for M2A-VM has the same AGESA version with your motherboard. And the same microcode version.
But that M2A-VM doesnt even work with this old dual core CPU, and this one is not faulty.... Or maybe is my CPU dead along with the M2A-VM MOBO.
(06-30-2017, 01:01 PM)XLAQO Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe is my CPU dead along with the M2A-VM MOBO.
I think so.
BTW: Athlon II X3 450 is supported by M2N-SLI Deluxe with BIOS 5001 - http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/3220...dr3-memory
Yep, you're right. I dont understand, why didnt ASUS post it in supported CPUs section. But anyways, I really want to thank you for your time! Smile
ASUS didn't post (as other manufactures) because:
(06-30-2017, 12:08 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]your CPU (ADX450WFK32GM) officially requires version 3.7.0.0.
Hi, I am testing this BIOS! 

1) Latest version of MediaShield ROM BIOS (NVRAID.ROM) - 10.0.0.38 RPT;    NOT WORK!!!!!!

2) FULL LOGO; NOT WORK!!!!
5002 BIOS with AGESACPU updated to v3.7.0.0. MEMINIT fixed, nothing else edited. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11