Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 (45CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would like the bios to have disable/enable "Multiboot" (F12) as an option, rather than it being set as default (with no options to turn it off).

I am not assembly savvy, so if someone could make this for me, it be awesome.

Current bios update can be found at http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/..._5042.html#

Thanks in advance!!!

Also, if you can make the bios flashing process as easy as running an exe in Windows, it would be much appreciated.
HI ,

This is not a normal phoenix bios , this is a UEFI bios and i will make a file for you now .
(08-16-2011, 05:33 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]HI ,

This is not a normal phoenix bios , this is a UEFI bios and i will make a file for you now .

Thanks. BTW, mind explaining the difference and how you know it is UEFI?
By decompressing the BIOS image, we will know whether it is Phoenix (legacy) BIOS or UEFI.
(08-17-2011, 06:03 AM)kizwan Wrote: [ -> ]By decompressing the BIOS image, we will know whether it is Phoenix (legacy) BIOS or UEFI.

ok, I look forward to the mod Smile. Thanks!!!
Any update on this bio mod AHMED HOSSAM?
There is slight technical delay. The BIOS mod will be ready in couple of days. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Smile
(08-19-2011, 10:24 AM)kizwan Wrote: [ -> ]There is slight technical delay. The BIOS mod will be ready in couple of days. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Smile

Ok thank you. So will it be you or the moderator who will deliver the bios?
He will the one who do the mod. He have some technical difficulty right now but will resume as soon as possible.
(08-20-2011, 12:49 AM)kizwan Wrote: [ -> ]He will the one who do the mod. He have some technical difficulty right now but will resume as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply. I will await the mod with anticipation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10