Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked, sp54724] HP Dv6-6135dx [amd]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(08-28-2014, 09:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's corrupted and PMTool cannot open !
So use that tool to get a Bios Backup !
Regards

Did that BIOS file work for you? Let me know if I need to reupload it again.
Does it work with the dv7-6b01ed ???
I tried installing an intel 7260br wifi/bluetooth chip and initially had the wlan id error code. I installed the bios provided, and now i have the bluetooth module id 704 error. Any way to disable the bluetooth whitelist for this bios??? I installed this modded bios sp54724_NWL_UlkMenus_Fantrip_ByCamiloml...Thanks in advanced!!!
Hi all! Need help! HP 6135dx amd. i install bios sp54724_NWL_UlkMenus_Fantrip_ByCamiloml. but i have the bluetooth module id 704 error. whifi/bluetooth chip is Atheros AR5B22. Please help. Sorry for English, i am from Belarus)
I am working on It and i will reply quickly !
Regards
(02-26-2015, 10:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on It and i will reply quickly !
Regards

Hi, did you ever get a chance to resolve this issue?

bluetooth module id 704

I also have the Intel Network 7260 chip.

Thanks!
I will give It a chance !
Regards
I have a HP dv6-6005sa, the BIOS is exactly the same download i.e. sp54724, is it possible that this edited BIOS will work on it too? I didn't realise HP would share a BIOS out like this, so I hope I am right in thinking it will work too. Is it also possible if it will do, that you could re-upload it.

Please note that I am needing to change the Wifi/Bluetooth chip for a newer model, therefore is it possible I can do that with this mod?

Thank-you so much for your help.
TyphoonScotland
(06-10-2015, 08:24 PM)typhoonscotland Wrote: [ -> ]I have a HP dv6-6005sa, the BIOS is exactly the same download i.e. sp54724, is it possible that this edited BIOS will work on it too? I didn't realise HP would share a BIOS out like this, so I hope I am right in thinking it will work too. Is it also possible if it will do, that you could re-upload it.

Please note that I am needing to change the Wifi/Bluetooth chip for a newer model, therefore is it possible I can do that with this mod?

Thank-you so much for your help.
TyphoonScotland

I to would like to know this. If not who here now a days is around that can MOD this bios again? Smile
I would like this same modded bios but with no overclocks at all.. Just unlocked menus.

Thanks!
(04-08-2015, 09:18 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I will give It a chance !
Regards

Hey just responding to your PM about removing the Bluetooth white list from our (HP Dv6-6135dx [amd]) BIOS. I flashed my laptop with the above linked BIOS (modded by Camilo) that was being discussed 3 or 4 posts up. It stopped giving me the wireless card WiFi error and now it is giving me a Bluetooth 704 Error for the Wireless card. The card I am trying to upgrade to is the Intel 7260HMW Dual-Band AC w/ Bluetooth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13