Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked, sp54724] HP Dv6-6135dx [amd]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hi there, it was a cmos fix...just the right amount of time...had it out longer before...dunno why this time it got fixed...
been going through the thread and i must admit i'm getting kinda cold feet about messing with my bios, i'm from Jamaica so returning the laptop to hp is out of the question Sad however i'm really frustrated after purchasing a wifi/bluetooth card based on the part # listed in the hp service manual and still got the "wireless module not supported" message. Angry I'd like a modded F.21 bios with just the whitelist check removed,no fancy graphic or fan control stuff to cause unwanted problems. would really appreciate it Smile

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...37&sw_lang=
It flashed without problems, but i cant save any settings in ide options, whnever i try to change from "ide to ahci" (default) to ahci, or perhaps any other option it goes back to defaul after reboot every time

Any solutions to that?
whitelist check is not removed. I tried all camilom versions but no, my new wifi adapter is not recognized , laptop doesnt boot up with it. Any solution for this? thanks
I flashed the this bios, it worked fine. It restarted fine, but I turned off in the middle of it. Then the computer doesn't start anymore, flashing cap lock and black screen.

I solved the problem by resetting the battery, memory and little battery next to the memory as well.
Model- dv6-6075la
Bios version - F.21
Download link-http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54724.exe
fits this model and tried to install it but I can not for windows xp, tells me
the system BIOS update failure.
excuse my English I'm from chile.
Hi! i' ve a big problem with my 6126sl. untill i installed the modded bios my keyboard doas not seems to be work properly. When i start my pc sometimes work and sometimes not.
solution?

TNX camilloml tomorrow i' m going to donate to u!
ok, so i finally installed the one w/ vga overclocking, how do i actually OC it now? i've alwyas had the 6770M as primary, but you guys are overclocking this?
(01-08-2012, 03:39 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

This one without VGA OC.
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod

I got another question... i tested my dedicated GPU and it turned that is working in pci express 2.0 *8 not at 2.0 *16 , any solution? :S
I believe my GPU melted. I had the oc pgu bios recently installed...never gamed with it, moved started to game, forgot about the bios, and had about 5 thermal shutdowns ranging from 10-30 mins of gaming. Now the HP blinks 1 time via caps lock and I have no video. I know the CMOS trick like the back of my hand. And is of no remedy. Right after I moved, and used the 6620g after a bios crash it didn't thermal shutdown. I reset the 6770m as primary...two melts and now this. On the last boot I got into the os and tons of red artifacting appeared. Before this last boot, I was getting the bios failure, however I removed the dvdrom bay and for whatever reason I was able to load the os.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13