Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6517
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308186
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61533
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19934
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168396
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60714
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274663
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173983
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 920
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43056

[Request] Tongfang GM5MG0Y Unlocked BIOS
#21
Well, that brings tons of options. You can see them under TEST3 folder. Is there anything that I should change in order it to work (I was able to get a display output out of HDMI output. I was on Desktop, however the "Windows" of the programs were not opening. They do open but just does not show up, I could see the thumbnails at the taskbar. BTW, thank you SO MUCH for your effort! I cant believe you've been through all of this with me!
find
quote
#22
Good news ,i think you should now see three new tabs on bios screen ,right?
Please capture some unlocked screenshots and also need content of orignal advanced tab.
I can't see your google drive link ,please post link.

Now i'm gonna sleep ,it's 12:04 a.m.

find
quote
#23
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Yes, I see lots of settings in my BIOS. Normally the "Advanced" tab is completly grayed out so I dont see it. But after unlocking I included the photo that what I see.
No rush, have a good night! Thank you so much for your effort!
find
quote
#24
Hello guys im new here. I got latest bios files. There is 2 folders

Bios
* AfuEfix64.efi
* F.nsh
* GMxMGxxN108MON06.ROM

EC
*F.nsh
*GMxMGxx_11.700
*ifux64.efi

How can i update my bios ? if you help me i will be happy.
find
quote
#25
Here it is my Bios Screen


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#26
@vilain

F.nsh should is a script file under the uefi environment ,so run it under uefi then it would update automatically.
You can open F.nsh by notepad ,then you could see the command lines.

find
quote
#27
(08-27-2021, 09:51 AM)vilain Wrote: Hello guys im new here. I got latest bios files. There is 2 folders
Bios
* AfuEfix64.efi
* F.nsh
* GMxMGxxN108MON06.ROM
EC
*F.nsh
*GMxMGxx_11.700
*ifux64.efi

Hi, guys! I got Mechrevo Umi Pro 3, it seems you are talking about that laptop. I have it with weird BIOS flashed, not sure it's from that version of laptop at all. I also can't find any site or resource, where I can find the BIOS (original or modified) to check and test. Is there any chance you still have files for it?

Mine is i7-10875h + 3060 rtx.

Sorry for disturbing Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)