Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308225
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61541
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168419
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5969
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60720
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274665
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693617
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173993
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
Hi,

I need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist

BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Intel Model: 622ANHMW
link with current bios -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/l4924b

Please let me know if you might need any additional info.

Thanks!!
find
quote
#82
(04-06-2022, 09:34 AM)juangrau Wrote: Hi,

I need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist

BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Intel Model: 622ANHMW

Please let me know if you might need any additional info.

Thanks!!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#83
Hi, i need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist
Win7
Model: 20132


Attached Files
.bin   W25Q16V@old_u9_la-8002.BIN (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 1)
.bin   W25Q32V@old_u5_la-8002.BIN (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
.bin   ENE_old_la-8002.bin (Size: 128 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#84
Hi! Please help unlock bios.
Lenovo Y580
BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Atheros Model: AR5B225
link with current bios -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/9bn5us

Did according to the instructions on this site, everything turned out
https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/t...-versions/&
https://mega.nz/folder/QswTlDCB#tD7SvYbRZrHxeXw-OGraFw
find
quote
#85
Hi all!
So it was my turn to flash my BIOS.
I want to install a new network WIFI card.
I am attaching information from BIOS LENOVO-5DCN90WW (V8.01).
Please help me remove the whitelist.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/spwb...YQkXsYsRmA
find
quote
#86
Hi,

I would be most grateful if I could get help unlocking the BIOS and removing the wi-fi whitelist from my trusty Y580, please.

Lenovo y580 ('2099' model)
CURRENT BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00) 08/23/2012
OS -> Windows 10 Professional (x64)  i7-3630QM
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/iz8V...8amJFXzdFQ

I would like to upgrade the wifi card to an MPE-AXE3000 or AX210HMW but I'm not too sure if the y580 will take it. Maybe I'll have to settle for something less recent? Any tips would be most appreciated. Did anyone have success with any of these newer card upgrades?

Thank you to all the modders in advance!
find
quote
#87
(09-28-2023, 10:58 AM)Tel-X Wrote: Hi,

I would be most grateful if I could get help unlocking the BIOS and removing the wi-fi whitelist from my trusty Y580, please.

Lenovo y580 ('2099' model)

I would like to upgrade the wifi card to an MPE-AXE3000 or AX210HMW but I'm not too sure if the y580 will take it. Maybe I'll have to settle for something less recent? Any tips would be most appreciated. Did anyone have success with any of these newer card upgrades?

Thank you to all the modders in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#88
Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v8.00 version 5DCN89WW

Bios Files Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f3ddv6

Thank you!
find
quote
#89
(03-10-2024, 02:22 AM)kulis Wrote: Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v8.00 version 5DCN89WW

Thank you!
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
#90
Hi pros. Please help me remove the nuisance whitelist. TIA!

Dumped with fptw64.
5DCN89WW(V8)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qsQAnIY...KLr8n/view
SHA256: D0CC7D6B0799DCA2B7BF7D2AF18DE55025FCEC99A30534740A9E61DA86E8580A
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)