Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6524
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308241
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61544
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19942
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168430
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5972
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5472
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60726
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274671
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 647
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24615
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693669
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174001
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 923
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43062

[REQUEST] Lenovo B470 / V470 / V470c (43CNxxWW) WhiteList Removal
#21
thanks for share, i will try later. btw, is this version include advanced menu unlock? i see before @bdmaster have nwl with unlocked advanced menu..
find
quote
#22
(02-27-2021, 07:18 AM)forzen Wrote: i see before @bdmaster have nwl with unlocked advanced menu..
For this notebook bios?

Mods in this thread are only NWL.
find
quote
#23
yes this model, but im not sure, maybe im wrong.
find
quote
#24
Hi, I m trying to upgrade my WIFI module, but the origin 43CN46WW is not supported, I  try to use the EHZ2O to delete the white list from Rom file but I not sure which GUID should be removed in the BIOS, could you help to share your 43CN46WW_NWL.zip again, I cannot download from your previous link.

THanks so much.
find
quote
#25
(03-05-2023, 02:00 PM)zzjzhou Wrote: cannot download from your previous link
You can try again. The file was reuploaded on GDrive.
find
quote
#26
(03-05-2023, 03:56 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(03-05-2023, 02:00 PM)zzjzhou Wrote: cannot download from your previous link
You can try again. The file was reuploaded on GDrive.
Dear friend, Appreciate your help, I download the file from GDrive and flash the 43CN46WW_BIOS.cap file in the Crisis folder to my B470 notebook, but when I install the new WIFI card BCM943228 (FRU 04W3835) it still show unsupported WIFI card.

I m not sure I used the wrong BIOS or B470 not support  BCM943228? 

currently the BIOS show version is 43CN46WW, before this I already upgrade the CPU to I5 2420 and installed 2x 8G DDR3 1600 Memory.

Thanks again.
find
quote
#27
The BIOS file in Crisis folder is not modified. It's for recovery.
find
quote
#28
(03-06-2023, 01:25 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: The BIOS file in Crisis folder is not modified. It's for recovery.
SO I should Flash the .rom file in the DOS folder?

I try it just now but not work, it still show unsupported device after the .rom file in the DOS folder flashed, not sure what's the root cause.

I try to use EZH2O tool to delete the related GUID but I have no idea which one should be delete, I download several verion mmtool but cannot open the rom. could you help to check and advise?

THanks
find
quote
#29
(03-06-2023, 01:53 PM)zzjzhou Wrote: not work
For real.
This archive is not the same I uploaded on y. 2021. This one dates back 2014. It seems I've lost the NWL mod for version 46(((( I did search GDrive for it... ¿But the search engine showed me a related result from Jeremiasz?

You can try the BIOS mod for version 43.
find
quote
#30
(03-06-2023, 02:58 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 01:53 PM)zzjzhou Wrote: not work
For real.
This archive is not the same I uploaded on y. 2021. This one dates back 2014. It seems I've lost the NWL mod for version 46(((( I did search GDrive for it... ¿But the search engine showed me a related result from Jeremiasz?

You can try the BIOS mod for version 43.
Yes I have the BIOS mod for Version 43, but my notebook currently running win11, the version 43WW still have some issue, the computer sometimes "halted" when I leave some times. I still trying to use version 46WW without whitelist. because the WIFI card is too old, it is very slow when I copying file from the Nas via WIFI, so I trying to flash the  46WW without whitelist. I tried a lot of tool but cannot read the ROM file to let me know with GUID should be deleted.

anyway, many thanks for your replies.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)