Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Today 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6550
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 155
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308313
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61572
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19975
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168486
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6006
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 552
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60764
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274693
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24658
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693858
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174060
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 949
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59570

CH341a programmer
#1
Hi

I'm trying to flash a bios chip (Winbond 25Q128JVSQ) on a lenovo laptop. I'm using NeoProgrammer, and when I try to detect the IC, it always finds 4 chips with different types. I'm not sure why it does this, could anyone explain, and which type I suppose to select? (image provided below, apologies for the bad quality)

[Image: n5xVOBN.jpg]
find
quote
#2
(03-26-2023, 05:18 PM)NoOverflow Wrote: Hi

I'm trying to flash a bios chip (Winbond 25Q128JVSQ) on a lenovo laptop. I'm using NeoProgrammer, and when I try to detect the IC, it always finds 4 chips with different types. I'm not sure why it does this, could anyone explain, and which type I suppose to select? (image provided below, apologies for the bad quality)

[Image: n5xVOBN.jpg]

I think it's possible that there are multiple ICs on the motherboard, each serving a different purpose. These ICs may include the BIOS chip, EC (Embedded Controller) chip, or other components. The NeoProgrammer is detecting all the ICs it can find on the board.

To identify the correct chip for flashing the BIOS, you'll need to refer to the documentation or specifications of your specific laptop model. The BIOS chip is usually labeled on the motherboard, and the documentation may provide details on its location and part number. You can cross-reference this information with the detected chips in NeoProgrammer to identify the correct one.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)