Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6509
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308146
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61524
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19930
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168374
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5956
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 509
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60705
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274653
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 636
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693428
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173958
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 913
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59511
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43052

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-52 BIOS Unlock
#1

Hi can you unlock the BIOS of my laptop Acer Nitro 5 517 52 53QQ (1660Ti) in order to unlock the undervolting processor I-5 10300H via throttlestop and Intel ® XTU? I apply a dump of the original BIOS 1.04 (removed through the programmer)


Attached Files
.bin   Nitro AN517-52 orig bios 1.04 .bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#2
Hi can you unlock the BIOS of my laptop ACER Nitro 5 AN517-52-54AK rtx2060 in order to unlock the undervolting processor I-5 10300H via throttlestop and Intel XTU?
bios https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23
find
quote
#3
Rolleyes Hi, Dudu2002! can you unlock the BIOS of my laptop Acer Nitro 5 517 52 53QQ too? I have only bios.fd, what i extracted from official bios.exe


Attached Files
.rar   FH5VMx64.v1.10.rar (Size: 9.04 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#4
Hello, I would like you to help me find the modified bios that gives me access to more options, thank you.

Model: Acer an517-52 ref: NH.Q80EB.001

Motherboard serial number: NBQ7M11001023DB6F03400 with hm470 chipset

System serial number NHQ80EB0010230F6D63400

Graphics card: gtx1650
cpu: 10300h

Bios version 2.03:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_11
find
quote
#5
[quote="Dudu2002" pid="178314" dateline="1611689189"]
hello, can you unlock for Nitro AN517-52NH.Q8JER.003,
how much will it cost?
find
quote
#6
Hello, I have an acer nitro 5 an517-52-59mh and I would like to unlock all options possible in the advanced menu.
I'm applying a bios dump


Attached Files
.bin   nitro5new.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#7
Hi, I would like to unlock my bios for undervolting to get rid of throttling.
Notebook Model Name: AN517-52-789D (intel 10750H + rtx2060)
Latest BIOS: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
#8
Hi, is this possible to mod my bios ?
I need to unlock the graphic mode.
NVIDIA or Intel
This is the dump
Thanks in advance Smile
find
quote
#9
(04-04-2023, 12:27 PM)loic2907 Wrote: Hi, is this possible to mod my bios ?
I need to unlock the graphic mode.
NVIDIA or Intel
This is the dump
Thanks in advance Smile
Hi
what means "I need to unlock the graphic mode."?
find
quote
#10
(04-04-2023, 01:07 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 12:27 PM)loic2907 Wrote: Hi, is this possible to mod my bios ?
I need to unlock the graphic mode.
NVIDIA or Intel
This is the dump
Thanks in advance Smile
Hi
what means "I need to unlock the graphic mode."?

This mean the menu where you can select to boot with the Intel graphic and NIVIDIA or only NVIDIA
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)