Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308230
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61542
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168422
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5970
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60722
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274666
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24612
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693634
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173997
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#61
Hi, i need an unlocked bios for acer nitro an 515-55 model 51QY.
find
quote
#62
I would like to request an unlocked bios for my an515-55 specfically advanced bios unlock mode
find
quote
#63
Hello,
I want modify frequency, voltage and ram and of my CPU but I need to unlock advanced or debug tab.

Manufacturer           :Acer
Model                     :AN515-55-57VY 
Part Number           :NH.Q7JEY.004
Bios Ver                  :InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
Bios Type                :UEFI
Serial No (For Web)  :NHQ7JEY00404005F763400
Bios Download Link  :  https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25

All Specs and Dreivers: https://www.acer.com/tr-tr/support?searc...l_download 

https://imgur.com/a/kQldmAx







[Image: kQldmAx]
find
quote
#64
Hello
I would like your help as possible, I have an acer nitro 5 an515-55 10th i5 10300h and gtx 1650 ddr6, my bios by default has the cpu undervolt function disabled, I would also like to configure the cpu and xmp parameters via bios.
my model is an AN-515-55 bios 2.06, how can i make the bios dump available for analysis?
thank you very much
find
quote
#65
Hello.
I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55
with i5 10300H and gtx 1650.
System bios is on v2.06

. The advanced options are locked, can you help me unlock it?

thank you!
find
quote
#66
Hello.
I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55 729G
with i7 10750H and gtx 1650 ti.
System bios is on v2.06

. The advanced options are locked, can you help me unlock it?
What program can I use to remove the bios dump?

thank you!
find
quote
#67
Hello! I've been recently getting into BIOS modding, and managed to unlock and even change the microcode on my PC, however I can't find any useful resources on Insyde BIOSes, for my laptop. My model is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 NH.Q7PEX.005, and I can provide a bios dump. I want to just unlock it, could you help or at least offer guidance please? Thanks and have a great day
find
quote
#68
Hi everyone who see this post.
I want to change voltage, and i need unlocked advanced options of bios

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-55
-Bios : InsydeH20 ver. 2.03
-Bios download link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Thanks for all answers :3
find
quote
#69
Hello, my laptop is also an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-534C i5 10300h RTX 3050 could you also help me to unlock the BIOS?
NH.QB0ER.007
System bios is on v2.06

Dump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwat6xbec...0.rar/file



In general, thank you for your "help". It's been 4 months since I asked for help. On the 4PDA forum, modified bios for the Acer an515 line of Acer an517
 laptops were posted. Bios is working.


Yankee go home
find
quote
#70
(05-13-2023, 02:21 PM)knd-vpn Wrote: Hello, my laptop is also an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-534C i5 10300h RTX 3050 could you also help me to unlock the BIOS?
System bios is on v2.06
Hi
Yes
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)