Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Shein Coupon Code 30% Off [[6566L42]] +...
Last Post: uma123
Today 06:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shein Coupon Code 30% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: uma123
Today 06:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Claim Yo...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS] USA: Get ...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Free Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Get...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
{Verified}"^ Wise Referral Code [BRISHAB...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS] USA: Get ...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Get Free...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:50 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
{"Viral"} ➤ Free Wise Referral Code [BRI...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6501
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308126
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61521
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19926
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168357
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5950
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60693

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi, i need help for remove the Wi-Fi board Whitelist from my BIOS


the laptop was purchased in Brazil and its model is Lenovo B490
I changed the motherboard and, after that, the Wi-Fi card is no longer recognized
the default bios of the board was the H1ET75WW but it was updated to the bios H1ET80WW (made available by Lenovo itself) in an attempt to make the new Bios accept the wifi card


Results.rar file generated with:  BACKUP_Tools19
BIOS LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yt4hgzkn6...s.rar/file

CPU-Z of my BIOS and Motherboard:

[size=1]I humbly ask you to[/size]
[size=1]I humbly ask you to [/size]
[size=1]I humbly ask you to
I humbly ask you to
[/size]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
please change bios so you can use third party wifi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ut1kza
find
quote
(02-14-2023, 05:52 PM)nexyevo Wrote: please change bios so you can use third party wifi
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello.
Help unlock BIOS in Lenovo B590 

Best
find
quote
EDIT:

I have unlocked the bios following this post, I already have the new network card working, I hope it helps you all.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...#pid178795

download and open the cpu-z application and the bios version appears in the mainboard tab to know which patch to apply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
Could you help me remove the Wi-Fi whitelist?

Lenovo B590
BIOS Version: H1ET69WW (1.12)
Model: 62742BG
Tool: BACKUP_Tools19r2
Bios backup:
Thank you


[url=https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-REQUEST-Lenovo-B590-H1ETxxWW-Whitelist-Removal?pid=178795#pid178795][/url]
find
quote
Hi guys


I'm trying to get rid of white lists for my Lenovo B590 20808 H1ET75WW(1.18)
I bought wifi and new battery and they don't work
wifi white list
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gl_01hw...sp=sharing

Thanks
find
quote
(09-03-2023, 07:53 PM)sebask87 Wrote: Hi guys


I'm trying to get rid of white lists for my Lenovo B590 20808 H1ET75WW(1.18)
I bought wifi and new battery and they don't work
wifi white list

Thanks
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
P.S. "Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC
find
quote
Lenovo B590
I need to install new wifi card, can u please remove whitelist?




thanks in advance
find
quote
Hello,

could you help me please remove the whistelist from my BIOS?
Lenovo B590
Type: 6274
BIOS ver.: H1ET75WW (1.18)
I want to upgrade my wifi card.

File link (FPT backup):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gRA8EIz...drive_link

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
(04-02-2024, 04:12 PM)venomex Wrote: Hello,

could you help me please remove the whistelist from my BIOS?
Lenovo B590
Type: 6274
BIOS ver.: H1ET75WW (1.18)
I want to upgrade my wifi card.

Thank you in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)