Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308230
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61542
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168422
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5970
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60722
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274666
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24612
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693634
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173997
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[REQUEST] Lenovo G40-70 (9ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(04-28-2023, 08:14 AM)cotverxz Wrote: Please help me I need to remove whitelist
Lenovo G40-70
i3 - 4005U
Bios Version: 9ACN32WW
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#22
Good morning, I'm new here and I'm not sure how a forum works, but I really need your help.
I have a Lenovo G40-70 with an i3-4005U with BIOS in version: 9ACN31WW and I need to remove the white list to install a new Wifii plate.
Thank you very much
find
quote
#23
(05-03-2023, 02:22 PM)clederperufo Wrote: Good morning, I'm new here and I'm not sure how a forum works, but I really need your help.
I have a Lenovo G40-70 with an i3-4005U with BIOS in version: 9ACN31WW and I need to remove the white list to install a new Wifii plate.
Thank you very much
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#24
Olá, alguém pode me ajudar a desbloquear e desabilitar a lista branca da BIOS?
Estou tentando instalar uma placa sem fio dual band AX210NGW no Lenovo G40-70 80GA mas a BIOS bloqueia a placa de rede impossibilitando de usa-la.
Lenovo G40-70 80GA
Intel Core i3-4005U 
Versão da BIOS: 9ACN32WW
find
quote
#25
(06-04-2023, 03:40 PM)Regislima Wrote: Hello, can anyone help me with unlocking and disabling the BIOS whitelist?
I'm trying to install a dual band wireless card AX210NGW on the Lenovo G40-70 80GA but the BIOS blocks the network card making it impossible to use it.
Lenovo G40-70 80GA
Intel Core i3-4005U 
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#26
hi
looking to get my laptop remove the whitelist on WIFI cards. I appreciate the help.

Lenovo G40-70 
Bios: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

thanks
find
quote
#27
(09-24-2023, 07:49 PM)andisant Wrote: hi
looking to get my laptop remove the whitelist on WIFI cards. I appreciate the help.

Lenovo G40-70 
Bios: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

thanks
Hi
Incorrect dump
Use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt and make your dump
find
quote
#28
Smile 
Hello @dudu2002, sorry but i am new here, can anyone help me to unlock and disable bios whitelist.

my specs :
Lenovo G40-70
i3 - 4030U
Bios Ver LENOVO-9ACN32WW

Bios Dump :
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w3sary

thank you  Smile
find
quote
#29
(11-12-2023, 09:48 PM)danis.anime Wrote: Hello @dudu2002, sorry but i am new here, can anyone help me to unlock and disable bios whitelist.

my specs :
Lenovo G40-70
i3 - 4030U
Bios Ver LENOVO-9ACN32WW

Bios Dump :
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w3sary

thank you  Smile
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
#30
Hi @dudu2002,
can you help me to remove whitelist?
I am trying to install a QCNFA335 wireless card.

Details :
Lenovo G40-70
Core i3 - 4030U
Bios Version: 9ACN32WW

Bios Dump:



thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)