Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108053
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425652
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 10 BIOS Unlock
#21
(11-15-2016, 07:00 AM)Antiklesys Wrote: I have 2x Lenovo Flex 10 one with 93cn27ww and one with 93cn19ww


You could make backup of v27 bios from inside flash chip of one Flex10 and flash into another.

The universal bios backup tool for this can be found on this site.

If you can also upload the v27 bios backup file I would appreciate it.
I'm trying to find older version on which I can install Win 7 again.
find
quote
#22
I know there must be someone out there still having the older versions of bios running on their Flex 10

93cn50ww, 93cn28ww, 93cn27ww

Please help, either a lenovo flash .exe file or chip hex backup would be nice
find
quote
#23
Hey thanks for the advice.
I'll give it a go and try to upload the result here Smile

Also, how do you suggest to use the extracted file to flash it on the other PC?
That process is not 100% clear to me. Do you have any additional insights?
find
quote
#24
(11-21-2016, 04:29 AM)Antiklesys Wrote: Also, how do you suggest to use the extracted file to flash it on the other PC?
That process is not 100% clear to me. Do you have any additional insights?


To get the bios file from the chip, you can use "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" program

also you can use Intel Insyde h2o platform flash tool "fpt.exe", but you have to find a version that supports your chip


To flash that file into another laptop you can use fpt.exe again, or a hardware flasher with soic 8 clip if fpt.exe is unable to unlock the flash


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#25
Hello everybody!

I have a request to unlock the bios to its fullest potential with as much features as possible (Advanced tab unlocked, ram frequincy etc).

Laptop: Lenovo Flex 10 2gb ram, Celeron N2806 
Link to Bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...n59ww(v9.9&v3.8).exe
Rev. 5.0

Thank you all in advance Angel
find
quote
#26
(10-31-2016, 01:09 PM)majk Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 07:06 AM)majk Wrote: Is there a way to extract .hex file from .fd file?

I got it, need to edit .fd by hex editor and remove everything before (and including) "$_IFLASH_BIOSIMG..€...€." on 1C1E0h at beginning of file and everyting after and including " _IFLASH_INI_IMG" at 81C1E0h at end of file so file has same size as flash (800000h)

So I can get back the 32-bit bios now.

Still looking for version 93cn50ww (last 64 bit bios that runs Win7) if somebody has...
My Bios version is 93cn50ww. My bootable USB starts but after reboot laptop is freezing
find
quote
#27
Hi,

Can someone unlock my Flex 10 bios, please? Dump done with SPI programmer.

Also, I have a question. How to change anything with UEFITool? I have UEFITool NE alpha 68 and I can't even replace a string. Is there something else needed like libraries I am missing?

One more thing, if I download a genuine BIOS update from the website, change something in the ROM provided (let's say USB Always ON > DISABLE) and then use it to inject and update, would that entry be left as I changed it or it would be revert to default?
If that would work then would that be some way to inject your own "updates" and change settings apart from using a programmer?

Just an idea and silly question but I'm just curious if that would work. It is working for manufacturers to inject updates to BIOSes.

Thank You


Attached Files
.bin   flex10_aaa.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)