Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108066
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227661
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Скачать

Hello!
Please help me remove the whitelist of Lenovo b590 (20208) to replace the Wi-Fi module BIOS version H5ET85WW (1.23)
And also to solve the problem with usb 3.0 not working correctly, I read that in these versions of the BIOS there is such a problem, the device is not recognized, and a message constantly appears (windows 7\64) with respect!
find
quote
(06-25-2024, 02:52 AM)gruver Wrote: Скачать

Hello!
Please help me remove the whitelist of Lenovo b590 (20208) to replace the Wi-Fi module BIOS version H5ET85WW (1.23)
And also to solve the problem with usb 3.0 not working correctly, I read that in these versions of the BIOS there is such a problem, the device is not recognized, and a message constantly appears (windows 7\64) with respect!
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios, use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt
find
quote
(06-25-2024, 06:30 AM)Дуду2002 Wrote:
(06-25-2024, 02:52 AM)Грувер Wrote: Скачать

Здравствуйте!
Помогите пожалуйста удалить белый список Lenovo b590 (20208) для замены модуля Wi-Fi в биосе версии H5ET85WW (1.23)
А также для решения проблемы с некорректной работой usb 3.0, читал что в этих версиях биоса есть такое проблема, устройство не опознается, и постоянно появляется сообщение (windows 7\64) относительно!
Привет,
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 не работает корректно с вашим биосом, используйте BACKUP_Tools19 или fpt.

Привет. 
https://dropmefiles.net/ru/avAfNW bin

https://dropmefiles.net/ru/G6ZfaB winrar results

Should this be a bin.file? I am attaching two links, one to the archive, the second to the bin .file
find
quote
Hi everyone
I'm looking for help. I need a white list removal for WiFi Card.
Lenovo B590.
Motherboard: 20208
BIOS: H5ET69WW (1.12)
Thank you in advance
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kYMGbC...sp=sharing
find
quote
(07-16-2024, 08:27 AM)VINCH Wrote: Hi everyone
I'm looking for help. I need a white list removal for WiFi Card.
Lenovo B590.
Motherboard: 20208
BIOS: H5ET69WW (1.12)
Thank you in advance
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios, use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
(07-16-2024, 11:14 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-16-2024, 08:27 AM)VINCH Wrote: Hi everyone
I'm looking for help. I need a white list removal for WiFi Card.
Lenovo B590.
Motherboard: 20208
BIOS: H5ET69WW (1.12)
Thank you in advance
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios, use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
Dudu2002, I'm used BACKUP_Tools19, result is here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q8gp991xeerboc2/results.rar/file 
find
quote
Lenovo b590 
model name 6274 
some one help me to remove whitelist please i need to change my wifi card 
LENOVO-H5ET73WW(1.16)

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ZcpN...KTmrS4AwZg
find
quote
Hello,
Could You please remove the whitelist from my Lenovo B590 bios?
I need to replace battery with another manufacturer.
Bios : H5ET69WW(1.12)
Embedded Controller H5EC31WW (1.11)
Machine type: 20208
https://file.io/EyBhoaKSbgt7
Bios backup using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
I couldn't do bios backup with fpt due to Error 26:
The host CPU does not have read access to the target flash area. To enable read access for this operation you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region.

Best regards,
Lukasz
find
quote
Good day
I want to install a new Wi-Fi module on a Lenovo B590, I need to remove the whitelist check from the bios. I am attaching the link to the original bios below. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YVY_qPz...sp=sharing
find
quote
(01-11-2025, 01:06 PM)direktor Wrote: Good day
I want to install a new Wi-Fi module on a Lenovo B590, I need to remove the whitelist check from the bios. I am attaching the link to the original bios below. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YVY_qPz...sp=sharing
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios, use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)