Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 181
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118964
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6674
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309089
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61811
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 503
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20138
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168911
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6183
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 704
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5661
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60987
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274843
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24765

Rampage III Extreme Bios 1401 Mod request
#1
Could you please update the latest R3E 1401 bios (already with Intel Option ROM updated by Asus):

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA136...S-1401.zip

xftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1366/Rampage_III_Extreme/RampageIII-Extreme-ASUS-1401.zip

With the latest Option ROM for:
JMicron JMB363 ROM Option

And also update the Marvell Option ROM (included the attached 1029 file)

Thank You very much.


Attached Files
.rar   M9123FW_1029.rar (Size: 224.4 KB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#2
I couldn't fit the actual 9123 firmware 512KB file in (assuming M9123FW means it's the controller's firmware, which can be stored in and updated from the system BIOS), but I replaced the OROM and the E6 and E7 modules from the link that you sent me after verifying that the E6 and E7 modules in your BIOS are indeed Marvell. That said, I have never replaced the E6/E7 before, so use extreme caution if you need the Marvell controller to boot.

Intel Matrix RAID 10.5.1.1070
JMicron 1.07.25
Marvell OROM, E6, E7 modules ver 1029

Untested. Good luck.

EDIT: Looked up what to do, and it seems that the E6/E7 modules should be the firmware... so this should be good to go... probably.


Attached Files
.rom   rampageiii-extreme-asus-1401-imr1051-jm10725-m1029e6e7.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 84)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
Dansolo, thank you very much for the quick response and results.

Since I am already running the jmicron orom at 1.08 level could you please update the jmicron to at least that level or the latest level available.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.
find
quote
#4
I don't know of anything later than 1.07.25. Your stock is 1.07.14. There is a 1.08.01 but that is ollllld...

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
OK Dansolo,

Thanks again. I thought that the numbering for jmicron followed a normal path, but is seems that it goes downward. Thanks again, really appreciated.
find
quote
#6
It doesn't go downward. 1.08.01 is either old (with no known 1.08.xx successors), discontinued (1.08.x), some sort of special version, and/or a modded version. I mean, I guess it's possible that these 1.07.2x releases are older than 1.08.01 and 1.08.01 just leaked WAY before 1.07.25... but I somehow doubt it. I had 1.08.01 waaaaaaaaaaaaay before 1.07.25, and I don't know of any new motherboards that come with 1.08.01.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#7
Hi Dansolo

I tried to load the mod BIOS and it failed with an error message stating that there was a boot block error. I installed the original 1401 BIOS and it worked. Can you help?
find
quote
#8
Try this... used MMTool 3.26 instead of 3.22, and I left out the E6/E7 module part of the Marvell stuff.


Attached Files
.rom   rampageiii-extreme-asus-1401-imr1051-jm10725-m1029.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 47)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#9
But previous mod also worked fine for me... But I also added in mod bios SLIC ASUS
find
quote
#10
Hi Dansolo,

I tried the new file and I am still having the same issue. I tried again the original file and it worked but not the first or second modded files.

X-Angel can you post your file with the the SLIC Asus so I can try it out? I am not sure why I cannot load these modded bios but you are are able to load them???

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)