Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6514
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308170
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61530
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19932
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168385
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60709
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 639
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693465
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173965
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 916
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59519
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

Alienware M11x R1 BIOS
#11
Certainly. Let me figure out how to do it and I'll jump on it Smile
Sorry for the double post but I have read through the strings file of the bios and found some interesting things that I hope can be unlocked. Here is a list of the things I spotted in order of interest.
  • System Memory Frequency
  • Frequency ratio
  • Dynamic FSB (I'm not really sure what this is)
  • Fan Trip Points or Temp Controls
  • Speed Step
  • CPU, ICH, and MCH sub-menus

If there isn't enough free space for this stuff please let me know. Thanks again.
find
quote
#12
Hi there,

Did you manage to find a 333MHz FSB option?

Hopefully this will give us a 2GHz overclock (333MHz x 6)

Currently "overclock enabled" in the stock BIOS only overclocks to 1.6GHz (266MHz x 6)

Thanks
find
quote
#13
(09-30-2011, 11:39 PM)bus_dr1v3r Wrote: Certainly. Let me figure out how to do it and I'll jump on it Smile
Sorry for the double post but I have read through the strings file of the bios and found some interesting things that I hope can be unlocked. Here is a list of the things I spotted in order of interest.
  • System Memory Frequency
  • Frequency ratio
  • Dynamic FSB (I'm not really sure what this is)
  • Fan Trip Points or Temp Controls
  • Speed Step
  • CPU, ICH, and MCH sub-menus

If there isn't enough free space for this stuff please let me know. Thanks again.

i told you that all menus are empty and not linked to any options .
the cpu , ich , mch menus are empty too .

is this all options you need or you need more !


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#14
I believe i saw a multiplier setting in the bios also. It would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#15
ok , i will unlock the previous settings choosed by BUS_DR1V3R and add to them any important and multiplier options .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#16
I'll help test the BIOS.
find
quote
#17
Thanks!!! I will test also
find
quote
#18
(10-01-2011, 03:22 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: ok , i will unlock the previous settings choosed by BUS_DR1V3R and add to them any important and multiplier options .

The things I mentioned were the only things I noticed in the strings. I am in no way experienced with bios mods so if you, or anyone else, has suggestions for things that may be useful I would greatly appreciate input. I'm still learning! Smile
find
quote
#19
Ahmed, there are a TON of people over on the m11x forums watching this thread in hopes for a successful mod. You would be a true hero for all of us m11xr1 users
find
quote
#20
thank you , i will do my best and upload the mod tomorrow as i`m working on it now Smile


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)