Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Asus eeepc 1025C
Last Post: biospherebios
Yesterday 11:23 PM
» Replies: 89
» Views: 110740
[REQUEST] Lenovo G480 (62CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: AS7Alexis
Yesterday 10:23 PM
» Replies: 61
» Views: 17711
HP EliteBook 840 g2 NVMe
Last Post: manlopsi
Yesterday 09:07 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T30 (2367) Whi...
Last Post: Ibm38729
Yesterday 03:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 45
[REQUEST] HP ProBook 4535s Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: matxav
Yesterday 01:35 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 3439
[HELP] BIOS modding to change soldered R...
Last Post: F-18
Yesterday 12:44 PM
» Views: 83
Cannot repair or reset bios Lenovo G500 ...
Last Post: POPKAPOPI2222
Yesterday 12:26 PM
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Unlocked ASUS H81M-E/M52AD/DP_...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
Yesterday 08:50 AM
» Views: 292
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S540 (GPETxxWW)...
Last Post: loginnow
Yesterday 03:39 AM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 16126
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 03:25 AM
» Replies: 1768
» Views: 383160
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) BIOS Un...
Yesterday 03:20 AM
» Replies: 280
» Views: 125082
Fujitsu Esprimo P5710 - unlock [REQUEST]
Last Post: monkeywrench
05-05-2024 12:30 PM
» Replies: 34
» Views: 771
Lenovo Z50-70: CPU update
Last Post: PedroFX
05-04-2024 07:20 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 228
My Gateway NV57h has an ACER in BIOS - c...
Last Post: drmrsolds
05-04-2024 05:42 PM
» Views: 2088
Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac)/USB 3.1
Last Post: Jedrek
05-04-2024 09:49 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2313
[Request] Acer Aspire 3050 unlocked BIOS
Last Post: prowindows62
05-04-2024 07:43 AM
» Views: 157
HP H-IG41-uATX 45nm microcode update LGA...
Last Post: goldenhill
05-04-2024 04:49 AM
» Replies: 58
» Views: 56966
Asus h61m-d & xeon e3-1265l v2
Last Post: DeathBringer
05-03-2024 04:28 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 271
[REQUEST] - Acer Swift 3 SF314-41G bios ...
Last Post: ersan
05-03-2024 03:03 PM
» Views: 205
[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
05-03-2024 09:41 AM
» Replies: 43
» Views: 17192

[Unlocked] Acer S3-391
(01-12-2014, 02:22 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: I am not Eternal Mangekyou I have seen his posts and he was only asking for donations and he didn't successfully modded a single bios Tongue but why do you think I am Eternal Mangekyou. So I used this tool and it generates a output.bin so do i have to modify the dump the same way as I modded bios and I saw in the download page of fptw that it.overites the bios region without warning even if something is wrong so can notebooks be recovered if something goes wrong while using fptw

You created your account shortly after his second account was banned, and I've seen you replace tabs instead of unlocking them. This is the same type of modifications that Eternal Mangekyou was trying to do. However he never succeded at doing this and you have. However, there are plently of differences between you two. My suspicions have been cleared, you've earned my trust Smile

The output.bin is the dump of the bios region of your chip. So as long as you keep a copy of the original, then you can always revert back to the original. And that's why I recommend you verify after the flash the make sure everything worked. It's a good idea to have a recovery USB ready incase someting goes wrong, eventhough it's extreamly rare for anything to go wrong. I've personaly never had any problems with fptw.

Also, yes, you just modify the output.bin the same way you modified other roms.
find
(01-12-2014, 03:22 AM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 02:22 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: I am not Eternal Mangekyou I have seen his posts and he was only asking for donations and he didn't successfully modded a single bios Tongue but why do you think I am Eternal Mangekyou. So I used this tool and it generates a output.bin so do i have to modify the dump the same way as I modded bios and I saw in the download page of fptw that it.overites the bios region without warning even if something is wrong so can notebooks be recovered if something goes wrong while using fptw

You created your account shortly after his second account was banned, and I've seen you replace tabs instead of unlocking them. This is the same type of modifications that Eternal Mangekyou was trying to do. However he never succeded at doing this and you have. However, there are plently of differences between you two. My suspicions have been cleared, you've earned my trust Smile

The output.bin is the dump of the bios region of your chip. So as long as you keep a copy of the original, then you can always revert back to the original. And that's why I recommend you verify after the flash the make sure everything worked. It's a good idea to have a recovery USB ready incase someting goes wrong, eventhough it's extreamly rare for anything to go wrong. I've personaly never had any problems with fptw.

Thanks a lot
find
(01-12-2014, 03:26 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 03:22 AM)donovan6000 Wrote:

Thanks a lot

So from what I gather. The only way for someone to help me out. Is for me to upload the bios dump the intel tool make with my it has my pc's info.
find
Dump your bios using fptw tool and upload it then I will mod it and then I will upload it again then flash it Tongue
find
Ok here is the output I got with ftpw http://www.mediafire.com/download/21jje2...output.bin
find
Hey stric9, can you verify if wether or not you can flash bios with fptw. We're running into some problems, so I want to know it all new Acers have a write lock on the bios region from the flash descriptor. So run the following:

Code:
fptw.exe -d output.bin -BIOS
Code:
fptw.exe -f output.bin -BIOS

This'll just dump the bios region, then flash it with that dump. If it gives you an error, then let us know. Be aware that there is always some risk involved with flashing bios.
find
nvm didn't read the dates on when this thread was created.
find
Hey donovan, and republic of gamers .. I want to thank you guys for all the help. I will donate all i can for the assistance....I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol... So until my new screen comes. I'm kind of tko'd for a bit.. As soon as it arrives. I'll check the flash with ftpw.
find
(01-22-2014, 11:41 AM)stric9 Wrote: I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol

Lol, it happens to all of us sometimes. Hope you get it up and working again soon Big Grin
find
(01-22-2014, 11:41 AM)stric9 Wrote: Hey donovan, and republic of gamers .. I want to thank you guys for all the help. I will donate all i can for the assistance....I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol... So until my new screen comes. I'm kind of tko'd for a bit.. As soon as it arrives. I'll check the flash with ftpw.

Big Grin Try This after you get your new screen
find