Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Unlocked BIOS for Gigabyte H51...
Last Post: IsHacker
Today 05:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Usunięcie białej listy biosu - Lenovo G7...
Last Post: Mireknej
Today 05:20 AM
» Views: 29
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Crazy tech
Yesterday 09:51 PM
» Replies: 78
» Views: 42840
Analyze java class System Identifier cod...
Last Post: Hasan jeet
Yesterday 03:44 PM
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: sscdimon
Yesterday 01:53 PM
» Replies: 471
» Views: 132876
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: cpih
Yesterday 12:03 PM
» Replies: 846
» Views: 328933
Delete Whitelist HP 15s-eq1000
Last Post: gdefareins
Yesterday 09:02 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 170
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y470 & Y570 (47CNxxWW) ...
Last Post: jabbari74
Yesterday 03:37 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 18183
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW...
Last Post: lucasow
Yesterday 03:02 AM
» Replies: 315
» Views: 194537
[REQUEST] Asus PRIME B460M-A modding bio...
Last Post: hnoimahi
04-27-2024 08:04 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (62CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-27-2024 05:34 AM
» Replies: 809
» Views: 247150
[REQUEST] Asus maximus X Code "fan profi...
Last Post: appletechgeek
04-27-2024 12:12 AM
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
04-26-2024 04:27 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 25883
[REQUEST] Lenovo V580(c) (H1ETxxWW) Whit...
04-26-2024 04:26 PM
» Replies: 588
» Views: 148402
[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
Last Post: pl4gue
04-26-2024 12:19 PM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 59505
[REQUEST] Thinkpad T14S G3 AMD (Type 21C...
04-26-2024 04:37 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: sardax
04-25-2024 10:03 PM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 32123
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 58548
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
04-25-2024 11:39 AM
» Views: 181
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 938

HP Pavilion DV6729ca - Fully Unlocked Bios
Hi guys, I just wanted to know if it is possible for you to get the advanced tab unlocked also on my bios. This would be a great help, thanks.
find
I will take a look at it and reply tomorrow.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Okay, thanks Steven.
find
Hello gta_master,

Upon inspecting your BIOS image, I did not find an 'Advanced' Menu...

I did however, find several other hidden menus! Smile

I found the following hidden parent menus in your BIOS:

• MCH Workarounds:
• ICH Workarounds:
• Intel
• Debug Info

The "MCH Workarounds:" (Yes, for some reason, the colon is part of the menu name) menu contains memory cache settings. Unfortunately, in your BIOS, the settings that normally go under here are either not present or are under a different name (probably the latter - there are multiple languages in the STRINGS module) Here is an image of the menu (taken from another BIOS):

The "ICH Workarounds:" menu has something to do with the South Bridge settings. I am currently investigating many BIOS images to determine how to implement this menu correctly and find out what goes under it.

The INTEL Menu normally contains almost all of the settings any semi-ambitious computer user could ever want. Unfortunately, nothing is linked to your INTEL Menu. Most other Phoenix BIOS's are not like yours... Here is an image of the sub-menus that normally appear under here:

The "Debug Info" menu... I currently do not know what goes under this menu. I have never seen this menu before. I will investigate it to see what goes under it.

I will try adding some of the above menus to your BIOS menu. I don't think I will be able to add the MCH, ICH, or Intel menus (for the reasons listed above).

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for that info that you found out. I hope you will find some way to "unhide" the menus shown from your reply in my bios so that I may have more customization options. I know that you said the CPU customization menus may be unavailable, but I am a very patient person. I know that you are a very experienced technician, so hopefully you will be able to find some way to get that Intel Menu unlocked in my bios (since they contain the CPU Overclocking Options)? Thank you again for the time that you are taking to help me Unlock my Bios settings.

- Chase (gta_master)
find
Hello Chase,

I have found the following sub-menus that are normally found under the Intel menu in your BIOS:

•CPU Control Sub-Menu
•MCH Control Sub-Menu
•ACPI Control Sub-Menu

There are others as well. I will get back to you on these tomorrow.

The only thing stopping me from fully unlocking your BIOS by means of manually constructing each menu myself, is the location of the "$PDW" (without the quotes) in your TEMPLAT module. Basically, there is not enough room to add another menu without replacing others. I am still trying to learn how to work around this.

~Steven

www find
Thanks for the update Steven. Hopefully, you will find a way to add in the extra Menus in the Bios without replacing any of the originally-shown ones.
find
Hi Sml6397, I just wanted to know how far you have gotten through with the Bios, when you have some time, thanks.
find
Hi Steven,

I was browsing through the forum today, and I found this thread. Could you check it out, because it seems like that guy has the right idea on how to enable the menus? The only difference that I can see is that he has a Nvidea card in his notebook, while I have a Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset. Link: (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP...d-Features). Thanks,

- Chase
find