Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac)/USB 3.1
Last Post: Jedrek
Today 09:49 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2258
Lenovo Z50-70: CPU update
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 85
[Request] Acer Aspire 3050 unlocked BIOS
Last Post: prowindows62
Today 07:43 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 56
Fujitsu Esprimo P5710 - unlock [REQUEST]
Last Post: Maxinator500
Today 07:16 AM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 456
HP H-IG41-uATX 45nm microcode update LGA...
Last Post: goldenhill
Today 04:49 AM
» Replies: 58
» Views: 56536
Asus h61m-d & xeon e3-1265l v2
Yesterday 04:28 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] - Acer Swift 3 SF314-41G bios ...
Last Post: ersan
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 135
[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 43
» Views: 17029
[REQUEST] ThinkPad T14 Gen1 Intel BIOS W...
Last Post: SSV CHAOTIC
Yesterday 05:19 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBD & 100...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 03:48 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6907
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65...
Last Post: 5CarPileup
Yesterday 02:04 AM
» Replies: 1767
» Views: 380181
HP Pro 3500: CPU Upgrade
Yesterday 12:13 AM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 4562
[READ FIRST] Access Advanced settings th...
Last Post: Klinzah
05-02-2024 05:11 PM
» Replies: 424
» Views: 568916
[REQUEST] Asus eeepc 1025C
Last Post: sloseba123
05-02-2024 04:44 PM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 110466
HP EliteBook 840 g2 NVMe
Last Post: x86-64
05-02-2024 06:30 AM
» Views: 115
[Request] Dell 7400 2 in 1 Computrace/Ab...
Last Post: Lorand187
05-01-2024 10:34 PM
» Views: 164
[REQUEST] Gigabyte B75M-D3H BIOS Unlock
Last Post: topadefir
05-01-2024 12:56 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 4055
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H9ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: samugarob
05-01-2024 10:08 AM
» Replies: 674
» Views: 168699
[REQUEST] Asus GL504GV BIOS Unlock
Last Post: merjeu
05-01-2024 09:28 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1721
[REQUEST] Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC BIOS Un...
Last Post: George205
05-01-2024 09:22 AM
» Replies: 167
» Views: 68739

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H9ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(06-26-2015, 02:24 PM)shaqsn Wrote: Hi BDMaster,

maybe i missed some information last time...

I have the same situation:

Lenovo B590 (model 37613EG) with the BIOS H9ET90WW (v 1.27).
Can you please remove the whitelist from my BIOS?
I would like to change the WLAN card.

My Backup tools results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sfsuo2

Thanks in advance!

Here is your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/6rs2mzy62

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(06-27-2015, 02:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here is your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/6rs2mzy62

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

It works wonderful - thank you very much!
find
Hello !

I have a request to remove white list from my lenovo B590 (20206) BIOS H9ET90WW (v 1.27) 05/07/2015

I want to replace my current wireless card on Atheros

Backup Tool result:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8373d9

Thanx for help !
find
Hello, tearfully ask for help.
Faulty Wi-Fi in Lenovo B950 ( 20206 ) firmware h9et92ww.
Instead of the deceased Wi-Fi I want to use Acer KT - brcm1045 802.11 BGN , can You help me in this?
With what program do I make a backup current BIOS? Give me the link please.
find
(04-15-2015, 06:36 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok download from Internet this LiveUSB to run an WinXP (x32) or Win7 (x32)
to permit running these tools from a standard envir. !
Use Hiren's BootCD with WinXP and Win7 :

Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition 1.1 (January 2013)

Regards

P.S. Prepare the USB then Disable Secure Boot and set Legacy Bios USB (include the tools on USB)
run them from Win7 LiveUSB version !

Dear BDMaster,

4 months have passed since we were in contact about a modded BIOS (WLAN white-list) for my Lenovo B590 (20206) laptop. Sorry that you did not hear from me such a long time (I have been ill). Today I have followed your advise (see above), but in the offline environment I got alle kinds of different results as well, not really reliable ones....
Later today I discovered that Lenovo released a new BIOS this month (version H9ET92WW 1.29), so I have flashed that version, but the irregular problem with the WLAN card (1 in 10 startups there is yellow exclamation mark in the Device Manager) is still there, so for this reason I want to change the WLAN card. Can you please mod my current BIOS (https://www.sendspace.com/file/jlepxe) ? Thanks a lot!
P.s.-1: The backed up BIOS has been made with BackupTools12: why the result name is x32_bios-region and not x64?_bios-region ?
P.s.-2: I also made a backup of the BIOS with the UniversalBiosBackup tool, output called LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29).rom: why this output file is 2 times bigger than the one which I made with BackupTools12 ?
find
(08-20-2015, 10:31 AM)adrienc Wrote: Dear BDMaster,

4 months have passed since we were in contact about a modded BIOS (WLAN white-list) for my Lenovo B590 (20206) laptop. Sorry that you did not hear from me such a long time (I have been ill). Today I have followed your advise (see above), but in the offline environment I got alle kinds of different results as well, not really reliable ones....
Later today I discovered that Lenovo released a new BIOS this month (version H9ET92WW 1.29), so I have flashed that version, but the irregular problem with the WLAN card (1 in 10 startups there is yellow exclamation mark in the Device Manager) is still there, so for this reason I want to change the WLAN card. Can you please mod my current BIOS (https://www.sendspace.com/file/jlepxe) ? Thanks a lot!
P.s.-1: The backed up BIOS has been made with BackupTools12: why the result name is x32_bios-region and not x64?_bios-region ?
P.s.-2: I also made a backup of the BIOS with the UniversalBiosBackup tool, output called LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29).rom: why this output file is 2 times bigger than the one which I made with BackupTools12 ?

H9ET92WW_ADV_NWL_adrienc
http://rghost.net/6hdDwjrsz
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
Here You go NWL - ADV - More Options :

http://rghost.net/86cGSMrl2

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
find
(08-20-2015, 11:33 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go NWL - ADV - More Options :

http://rghost.net/86cGSMrl2

Let me know
Regards
Dear BDMaster,

Thank you very much for modding the BIOS for my Lenovo laptop. As you will understand, I do not want to brick it, so please explain to me (before I flash the modded BIOS) why the size of the original latest BIOS file for flashing under pure DOS (H9ET92WW.cap as you will find in https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/h9et92ww.zip) is 9.217 kB while the backed up and modded  BIOS file for flashing under pure DOS is 'only' 4.096 kB ??
I hope to hear from you again!

Regards,
Adrien
find
Hi friend,
Original Bioses are all Capsulated and RSA signed actualy (UEFI forces to get these and more locks) !
The original Bios, in this case as not all are same, It includes the Firmware complete + Capsule + Signature

[Image: image.png]

So unpacking the Original Bios v.92 (H9ET92WW) You will find the folders :

Copy machine
Crisis
DOS

So into "Copy machine" folder You can find DECAPSULATED and Unsigned Bioses H9ET92WW.rom 8192 KB
and into "DOS" folder You will find the CAPSULATED and Signed Bios H9ET92WW.cap 9217 KB

This a my old dirty Guide (publicated many times on bios-mods.com) :

http://rghost.net/6TzfpdYBf

You can see How to . . . ( all these documents and many others will be included into Tutorials and Guides Section)
Extract the real Bios !
Someone said that BDMaster didn't nothing . . . I think different (like IBM - Lenovo say) and I will show Wink
So now We have Big trouble to rewrite back the Bios Modded as there are too many checks and all
is locked !
So many Bios Modders have looked for a solution and find (thanks a Bios Update from MSI, They forget
the Intel Tool into) saw this Tool and used to read and write many Firmware Regions (the Full Description
will presented into new Sections) !
The Manufacturers are running into update to get more locks Error 28 - Error 280 etc.
The modders like Svl7 (Marco an italian Bios Modder) have studied and find a way to bypass the Error 28
caused by protections, (thanks to Svl7 Techinferno.com) He is an Excellent Programmer and Precursor
on many techniques !
So the actual Bios Mod are a lot of for Intel CPU using FPT program and are based on Bios Backup so
customized for any user (using a Bios Mod for different user will cause a PC CLONE) !
Thanks to Serg008, Akcent and Sovem We can use some Backing Tools to get "result" files where We can
check quickly the possibility to apply the FPT use (don't forgetting the Universal Bios Backup Tool) !!!
Now about your request this Bios Mod is based on your Backup file x32_bios-region_8.1.51.1476.bin
just unpack using WinRar v.5.20 or above and will find this file !
We get this one and make modifies to get No Whitelist and Advanced Tab and More Options etc. Wink
Now to reflash You can use or Sleep Bug (I want just to quote It as I found) into Windows envroinment
or into DOS Pure (Booting from an USB Stick) by prr.exe Svl7's tool !
We need use DOS Pure only as prr.exe or prr2.exe are developed for DOS to Unlock Eeprom Chip and
permit to rewrite back Bios Mod (Thanks forever to Svl7) !!!
About reflashing safe and Brick I can say that there aren't many issues but somethime can go something
wrong and get a Brick !
Now You can flash and don't be afraid . . .
Follow the Instructions and Prepare an USB Stick using Rufus Tool !
Copy into the files from Bios Mod folder and Boot into DOS Pure, then You will get a
CLI (Command line Interpreter) C:\ and execute flash.bat !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. this is a few examples of all good things will be showed into new Tutorial and Guides Section !

find
(08-20-2015, 12:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
Original Bioses are all Capsulated and RSA signed actualy (UEFI forces to get these and more locks) !
The original Bios, in this case as not all are same, It includes the Firmware complete + Capsule + Signature
So unpacking the Original Bios v.92 (H9ET92WW) You will find the folders :

Copy machine
Crisis
DOS

So into "Copy machine" folder You can find DECAPSULATED and Unsigned Bioses H9ET92WW.rom 8192 KB
and into "DOS" folder You will find the CAPSULATED and Signed Bios H9ET92WW.cap 9217 KB

This a my old dirty Guide (publicated many times on bios-mods.com) :
So it is completely safe to flash that 4.096 kB modded BIOS ?

Follow the Instructions and Prepare an USB Stick using Rufus Tool !
Copy into the files from Bios Mod folder and Boot into DOS Pure
CLI C:\ and execute flash.bat !

The flash with your modded BIOS was succesful: the laptop booted normally after the flash and all the extra (advanced) settings were visible inside the BIOS. But after I closed the laptop completely and started it again, the screen remains black now (green power led is on and fan spins up). What has happened? Do you know a solution for this? I have already tried to remove power adapter, battery and CMOS battery and then pushing the on/off button for more than 30 seconds, but it did not help....

Regards,
Adrien
find