Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424251
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVF13N series BIOS Unlock
#1
Brick 
Hey guys,

I really love my VAIO Multi Flip but the fan makes me crazy. It just turns on to early. I think there is enough room for a higher temprature target for the fan. I have already seen some BIOS Mods from other VAIO Notebooks and there was a hidden settings where you could change the low and highlevel fan target.

Could someone just edit the BIOS that the hidden settings are enabled? Would be great if everything is unlocked.

Link to the BIOS download page: BIOS DOWNLOAD

Thanks in advance!
nulldreinull
find
quote
#2
Is the attached bios file unlockable? (7zip file added .zip at the end otherwise it wouldn't let me upload) its from a SONY vaio - I am unable to make it work with the python script I get the following:

 python j-bios.py -v R1130VA.ROM NEW.fd
Opened BIOS 'R1130VA.ROM' with md5:b11cde815eec33f0b165ab2335983f24
Operating on BIOS R1130VA.ROM size = 0x8741c8
Locating Firmware Volumes
Analysing FirmwareVolume@0x2c530!
FirmwareVolumeHeader ok!
Analysing Firmware Volume (may take a while!)
uncompLen: 0xc00010 (12582928)
Uncompressing LZMA section at 0x0002C590
Analysing FirmwareVolume@0x10!
FirmwareVolumeHeader ok!
Analysing Firmware Volume (may take a while!)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "j-bios.py", line 2669, in <module>
    main()
  File "j-bios.py", line 2642, in main
    bios = BIOS(infile)
  File "j-bios.py", line 2338, in __init__
    volumes = self.locate_firmware_volumes(0)
  File "j-bios.py", line 2525, in locate_firmware_volumes
    return [FirmwareVolume(index, pos, where) for pos in items]
  File "j-bios.py", line 2157, in __init__
    f = FFSFile(i, pos+offset, self.header.erasePolarity, self)
  File "j-bios.py", line 2022, in __init__
    s = FFSFileSection(i, pos+offset, self)
  File "j-bios.py", line 1340, in __init__
    self.subSections.append(FFSFileSection(self.uncompBufNum, 0, self))
  File "j-bios.py", line 1776, in __init__
    self.leafFV = FirmwareVolume(i, pos+offset-36, None, self)
  File "j-bios.py", line 2157, in __init__
    f = FFSFile(i, pos+offset, self.header.erasePolarity, self)
  File "j-bios.py", line 2022, in __init__
    s = FFSFileSection(i, pos+offset, self)
  File "j-bios.py", line 1415, in __init__
    stringtable = locate_stringtable(bb[i][start:end], verbose)
  File "/home/robert/Downloads/j-bios/dumpsetup.py", line 82, in locate_stringtable
    raise RuntimeError
RuntimeError


Attached Files
.zip   R1130VA.7z.zip (Size: 2.28 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#3
Hi!
I modify bios through H2OFFT-GUI-Wx64, i need to disable TDP lock. I modified it.
When i reboot after flashing the bios from windows, i got an error "insydeh20 secure flash error invalid firmware image". Current version of my bios is same as modified 1150VA. I dont know how to change, i put skip version check in flasher config.
What i need to do to flashing well?


Original and modified bios:
https://yadi.sk/d/Hsm3eUUv-UebJw
https://yadi.sk/d/Bb1T_pz8usmgfQ
find
quote
#4
Good afternoon, I am the owner of this device and with the help of an spi programmer I took a bios dump.
I tried to turn on amt in it and sew it back up, but it didn't work and everything remained as it is. I also tried to analyze the settings for accessing the hidden ones through IDA, but due to the paucity of knowledge, I could not complete the work.

I ask for help with unlocking hidden bios settings, enabling AMT support, and if there is a white list there, then disable it (I know the rules, but suddenly it will be easy).

I tried to enable these settings to install a new wi-fi ax210 board.

.bin   sonyBios-svf13n2l2rs.Bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)