Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac)/USB 3.1
Last Post: Jedrek
Today 09:49 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2257
Lenovo Z50-70: CPU update
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 80
[Request] Acer Aspire 3050 unlocked BIOS
Last Post: prowindows62
Today 07:43 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
Fujitsu Esprimo P5710 - unlock [REQUEST]
Last Post: Maxinator500
Today 07:16 AM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 454
HP H-IG41-uATX 45nm microcode update LGA...
Last Post: goldenhill
Today 04:49 AM
» Replies: 58
» Views: 56532
Asus h61m-d & xeon e3-1265l v2
Yesterday 04:28 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 167
[REQUEST] - Acer Swift 3 SF314-41G bios ...
Last Post: ersan
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 43
» Views: 17028
[REQUEST] ThinkPad T14 Gen1 Intel BIOS W...
Last Post: SSV CHAOTIC
Yesterday 05:19 AM
» Views: 128
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 100-14IBD & 100...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 03:48 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6905
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65...
Last Post: 5CarPileup
Yesterday 02:04 AM
» Replies: 1767
» Views: 380164
HP Pro 3500: CPU Upgrade
Yesterday 12:13 AM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 4560
[READ FIRST] Access Advanced settings th...
Last Post: Klinzah
05-02-2024 05:11 PM
» Replies: 424
» Views: 568903
[REQUEST] Asus eeepc 1025C
Last Post: sloseba123
05-02-2024 04:44 PM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 110463
HP EliteBook 840 g2 NVMe
Last Post: x86-64
05-02-2024 06:30 AM
» Views: 115
[Request] Dell 7400 2 in 1 Computrace/Ab...
Last Post: Lorand187
05-01-2024 10:34 PM
» Views: 164
[REQUEST] Gigabyte B75M-D3H BIOS Unlock
Last Post: topadefir
05-01-2024 12:56 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 4055
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H9ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: samugarob
05-01-2024 10:08 AM
» Replies: 674
» Views: 168696
[REQUEST] Asus GL504GV BIOS Unlock
Last Post: merjeu
05-01-2024 09:28 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1721
[REQUEST] Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC BIOS Un...
Last Post: George205
05-01-2024 09:22 AM
» Replies: 167
» Views: 68738

Asus P7H55/USB3 headless mod??
I hope someone can help me with this question:
I am wondering if its possible to edit the Asus P7H55/USB3 bios so that the system can boot without a graphics card, this is currently not possible.
Any help, or a steering in the right direction is highly appreciated.

bios file: 1606ami

thanks Smile

Attached Files
.zip   P7H55-USB3-ASUS-1606.zip (Size: 968.28 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
please repost in this thread that you have opened. I need you to attach a copy of your bios rom using the attachment tool located below the posting window. thx and please remember this for future requests that you must provide a copy of your bios roms with all requests.
(04-18-2011, 12:19 AM)MrRDjS Wrote: I hope someone can help me with this question:
I am wondering if its possible to edit the Asus P7H55/USB3 bios so that the system can boot without a graphics card, this is currently not possible.
Any help, or a steering in the right direction is highly appreciated.

bios file: 1606ami

thanks Smile

AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
I'm not very familiar is the world of bios modding, but is it even possible to edit a bios and change settings to make the motherboard boot headless? I don't read much online about this being possible with 2MB asus bios.
I do really hope someone can at least take a look, any unlocks for the bios would also be appreciated Blush
find
You need to provide a copy of your bios rom for us to proceed. please follow the forum rules!

(04-19-2011, 01:45 AM)MrRDjS Wrote: I'm not very familiar is the world of bios modding, but is it even possible to edit a bios and change settings to make the motherboard boot headless? I don't read much online about this being possible with 2MB asus bios.
I do really hope someone can at least take a look, any unlocks for the bios would also be appreciated Blush

Exclamation

www find
A few days ago I attached the bios file and there was allready a link to the file, I really hope someone can find a solution. I read on rebelshavenforum.com about editing post jump table? rebelshavenforumits beyond my knowhow to edit a bios file with IDA pro. I think there are 2 hidden options in the bios file if I'm not mistaken? thanks
find
the was one hidden in the usb portion and a hidden menu under the AI setting but nothing was listed under try it out and let us know.
[attachment=2041]

(04-23-2011, 05:58 PM)MrRDjS Wrote: A few days ago I attached the bios file and there was allready a link to the file, I really hope someone can find a solution. I read on rebelshavenforum.com about editing post jump table? rebelshavenforumits beyond my knowhow to edit a bios file with IDA pro. I think there are 2 hidden options in the bios file if I'm not mistaken? thanks

Exclamation

www find
Thank you very much f3bandit, I really appreciate your effort. But before I flash, I was wondering if any adjustments were made to enable headless running (editing the post jump tables?). many thanks again

(04-23-2011, 09:57 PM)f3bandit Wrote: the was one hidden in the usb portion and a hidden menu under the AI setting but nothing was listed under try it out and let us know.

(04-23-2011, 05:58 PM)MrRDjS Wrote: A few days ago I attached the bios file and there was allready a link to the file, I really hope someone can find a solution. I read on rebelshavenforum.com about editing post jump table? rebelshavenforumits beyond my knowhow to edit a bios file with IDA pro. I think there are 2 hidden options in the bios file if I'm not mistaken? thanks

find
None that I can thinjk of other than setting to defaults before flashing just to be safe. i didn't see anything in the setting that I found about a headless option. but there were a couple of things hidden. so i unlocked them hope that helps. I could always look again if you provide me with a better description of what headless option is so maybe I could find what your looking for. As I am not familiar with that specific term.

(04-24-2011, 11:29 AM)MrRDjS Wrote: Thank you very much f3bandit, I really appreciate your effort. But before I flash, I was wondering if any adjustments were made to enable headless running (editing the post jump tables?). many thanks again

(04-23-2011, 09:57 PM)f3bandit Wrote: the was one hidden in the usb portion and a hidden menu under the AI setting but nothing was listed under try it out and let us know.

Exclamation

www find
Headless options means being able to boot the system without videocard. Currently the system doesn't post without a GPU.

(04-25-2011, 03:15 PM)f3bandit Wrote: None that I can thinjk of other than setting to defaults before flashing just to be safe. i didn't see anything in the setting that I found about a headless option. but there were a couple of things hidden. so i unlocked them hope that helps. I could always look again if you provide me with a better description of what headless option is so maybe I could find what your looking for. As I am not familiar with that specific term.

find
well as far as i can see there is no specific setting for uch a function. but the only thing that comes to mind is the halt on error function on most mobo's. in you case it reads as "wait for F1 if error" try toggling that to disabled. as that should tell the system to ignore any and all errors and to boot the OS.
(04-27-2011, 01:56 AM)MrRDjS Wrote: Headless options means being able to boot the system without videocard. Currently the system doesn't post without a GPU.

(04-25-2011, 03:15 PM)f3bandit Wrote: None that I can thinjk of other than setting to defaults before flashing just to be safe. i didn't see anything in the setting that I found about a headless option. but there were a couple of things hidden. so i unlocked them hope that helps. I could always look again if you provide me with a better description of what headless option is so maybe I could find what your looking for. As I am not familiar with that specific term.

Exclamation

www find