Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Crazy tech
Yesterday 09:51 PM
» Replies: 78
» Views: 42828
[Removed, sp52359] HP Touchsmart Tm2t-22...
Last Post: OrionDakota
Yesterday 06:19 PM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 20952
Analyze java class System Identifier cod...
Last Post: Hasan jeet
Yesterday 03:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 53
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: sscdimon
Yesterday 01:53 PM
» Replies: 471
» Views: 132839
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: cpih
Yesterday 12:03 PM
» Replies: 846
» Views: 328873
Delete Whitelist HP 15s-eq1000
Last Post: gdefareins
Yesterday 09:02 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 167
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y470 & Y570 (47CNxxWW) ...
Last Post: jabbari74
Yesterday 03:37 AM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 18171
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW...
Last Post: lucasow
Yesterday 03:02 AM
» Replies: 315
» Views: 194491
[REQUEST] Asus PRIME B460M-A modding bio...
Last Post: hnoimahi
04-27-2024 08:04 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (62CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-27-2024 05:34 AM
» Replies: 809
» Views: 247096
[REQUEST] Asus maximus X Code "fan profi...
Last Post: appletechgeek
04-27-2024 12:12 AM
» Views: 238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
04-26-2024 04:27 PM
» Replies: 57
» Views: 25834
[REQUEST] Lenovo V580(c) (H1ETxxWW) Whit...
04-26-2024 04:26 PM
» Replies: 588
» Views: 148356
[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
Last Post: pl4gue
04-26-2024 12:19 PM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 59485
[REQUEST] Thinkpad T14S G3 AMD (Type 21C...
04-26-2024 04:37 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 170
[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: sardax
04-25-2024 10:03 PM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 32107
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 58531
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
04-25-2024 11:39 AM
» Views: 180
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
04-25-2024 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 937
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
04-25-2024 03:52 AM
» Replies: 1972
» Views: 666298

dell N-series studio 1569
unlock my bios info:
BIOS Type: Phoenix
BIOS Date: October 18th 2010
Dell N series studio 1569

BIOS ID: A08-None
BIOS OEM: A08
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 18
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Studio 1569
Bios link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e0gpl7s404ejfbd

i think it is locked bios because i cant flash the bios at all
please help
find
ok , just wait and i will mod it for you and post it here Smile but be patient cause i`m busy these days . Smile

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(07-01-2011, 02:11 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: ok , just wait and i will mod it for you and post it here Smile but be patient cause i`m busy these days . Smile

thank you Ahmed for your concern
i should have to attach the following screen shots
also be noted that i bought it free Dos laptop
thanks alot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
well , you should use the winphlash that comes with your bios update files not this one.
also , don`t try flashing the modified bios from windows but it is best to flash your bios in DOS, using Phlash17 on a bootable USB flash drive along with modified bios file. Download Phlash17 from here: http://mods.myftp.org/Tools/Phlash 17/Phlash17.rar OR http://www.sendspace.com/file/n4j3uz. To use phlash17 in DOS, type: ph161700 /x /FORCE /O /C /S
your bios file will be posted here soon but first you should knew how to flash this modified bios and remember not to flash the modified bios from windows.
just wait and i`ll post the mod. here for you today Smile
and if you want to knew how to make a bootable usb stick , just go to tjis link to knew about it http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Forum-Tutorials

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
hi , here is the link to the modified bios http://www.mediafire.com/?jygmmdnn66uckw0
i have unlocked the intel menu and the advanced menu in this bios.
please flash it from dos and try uploading some pictures for the modified bios to let me knew what will be unlocked .
try it and i`m waiting for your reply Smile

find
(07-01-2011, 09:54 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: hi , here is the link to the modified bios http://www.mediafire.com/?jygmmdnn66uckw0
i have unlocked the intel menu and the advanced menu in this bios.
please flash it from dos and try uploading some pictures for the modified bios to let me knew what will be unlocked .
try it and i`m waiting for your reply Smile

well, still there are good people like you in this very changing world ..
i want to inform you the following before trying the modded bios , as i want to update the bios first with 1569_A09 that comes with my bios file.

1- be informed that I bought my laptop free Dos and the bios was A07,
2- then bios A08 was released and I updated the bios as normal by executing the original bios file 1569_A08.exe without any problems.
3- But later , for some reasons other than the bios, i think, the CD/DVD ROM is not working properly , its Slim kind of CD Rom , it doesn't pull in the CD at all but it eject it have way out. Also, it does not read or write the CD. When looked for it on Dell support Center it reports that it works properly, in windows its there present, and when starting windows its there clicking.
3- Then the bios update 1569_A09 is released and I tried to update the bios using the original Bios 1569_A09.exe that comes with my bios update but I received the Error message that saying " this bios doesn't support the level of hardware in this system" Bios is not flashabe... Error code -144
4- Could the CD/DVD ROM be the major problem for Bios update failure?
Any way, through your help , lets try updating the bios with the original Bios 1569_A09 first then try flashing it with the MODDED Bios.
Its a very complicated laptop that I ever had , really am depressed but hopeful as well as there are good people like you are present.
now am using win7 ultimate Cracked by 7 loader. That is the whole story.
am always thankful for you

find
you are welcome Smile
i think the cd-rom doesn`t affect bios flashing and i have removed the cd-rom from my notebook , flashed it`s bios and it worked properly .
may be the cd-rom needs to be fixed or try changing it with another one and see if the new one works or not.
also , when you flash the modified bios , flash it from dos using a bootable usb stick and don`t use winphlash because it will give you the same error message.
if you would like to flash the original bios first , flash it from dos and it will be flashed properly with no problems.
then try flashing the modified one with the same method from dos .
here is the link for your original bios ( bios.wph ) http://www.mediafire.com/?8jo8nd6e0kjb9yo try flashing it from dos then flash the modified one .
please tell me if you flashed the modified bios successfully .

find
(07-02-2011, 06:54 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: you are welcome Smile
i think the cd-rom doesn`t affect bios flashing and i have removed the cd-rom from my notebook , flashed it`s bios and it worked properly .
may be the cd-rom needs to be fixed or try changing it with another one and see if the new one works or not.
also , when you flash the modified bios , flash it from dos using a bootable usb stick and don`t use winphlash because it will give you the same error message.
if you would like to flash the original bios first , flash it from dos and it will be flashed properly with no problems.
here is the link for your original bios ( bios.wph ) http://www.mediafire.com/?8jo8nd6e0kjb9yo try flashing it from dos then flash the modified one .

am thankfull always man.
now i have my bootable usb stick handy,
and downloaded my original bios file you sent me the link (bios.whp)
I copied the bios file to the bootable usb stick.
Is there any thing else missing before taking-off? I mean is there any flash utility needed?
if yes, What flash utility is?
Phlash.exe or winphlash.exe?
should i copy utility too to my bootable usb stick?
Iam wating your reply and answer to take-off
thanks
find
(07-02-2011, 08:25 AM)Angabow Wrote: [quote='AHMED HOSSAM' pid='30279' dateline='1309607665']
you are welcome Smile

am thankfull always man.
now i have my bootable usb stick handy,
and downloaded my original bios file you sent me the link (bios.whp)
I copied the bios file to the bootable usb stick.
Is there any thing else missing before taking-off? I mean is there any flash utility needed?
if yes, What flash utility is?
Phlash.exe or winphlash.exe?
should i copy utility too to my bootable usb stick?
Iam wating your reply and answer to take-off
thanks

find
Well , the usb stick should abootable one and go to tutorials section to find how to make one.
Also i told you to use phlash17.exe and its commands .
please refer to my last posts in this thread to find how to use phlash17.exe .
I will post more info today please wait.

find