Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424325
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 260
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 289
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224231
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

ACLUB NM-A273 25B64BSIG BIOS CHIP Flash
#1
Hello All,

Not sure whether I'm raising this question in a correct section, but I'd appreciate if you could help me with my issue.

Basically my Lenovo Z50-70 laptop with aclua/club NM-A273 motherboard started to have issues with booting and/or waking up from sleep mode, after a Bios update (which took place around 3 months ago and seemed to complete itself successfully). In simple terms, sometimes laptop was just displaying black screen after reboot or withdrawn from sleep mode and nothing could be done apart from swithing off by pressing power button for 5sek. Then after leaving it for a few hours and occasional reset by pressing power button for 30sek (without battery) laptop booted just fine. 

Unfortunately, over 2 weeks ago I had to restart this device due to some software updates (not bios related) and since then laptop is not turning on at all. I've tried to perform a few simple test to diagnose what could have gone wrong and attempted to boot this device with only basic components connected (Display, RAM, keyboard etc) but no luck. I've even discharged Bios eeprom battery and unsolder it for a couple of hours to make sure that a 'proper' reset is complete (than solder it back), but this also provided no solution.

I'm aware that potential root cause behind this problem may linked to several different reasons, but I'd like to exclude a faulty BIOS programming before I take any further steps.

I've connected CH341A programmer through SOIC8 SOP8 test clip to 25B64BSIG bios chip and read its content then saved it (using 'AsProgrammer_1.4.1'). Afterwards, sourced latest Bios update for my motherboard in .bin format (9bcn91ww) but after comparison these two files look significantly different.
My original plan was to clear this bios chip and reflash it to see  if that will make any difference, but now I'm not sure whether I've got a correct .bin file to do it or maybe I've read original content incorrectly. (I'm not a professional in this field, so sorry if I'm stating some obvious 'trivial' issues on this forum, but I'd really like to perform this bios flash correctly to exclude it as a potential issue).

I'd strongly appreciate your support.

Attached are .bin files (original and latest update from manufacturer site)  and chip pic for your reference.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.bin   9bcn91ww.bin (Size: 4.42 MB / Downloads: 11)
.bin   AH1444_25B64BSIG_orig.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
#2
Hello,
Is anyone able to help me?
find
quote
#3
(04-17-2020, 12:58 PM)FrostX Wrote: Hello,
Is anyone able to help me?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)