Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223927
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[AMIBCP] Tuning "MSI PRO B550M-P GEN3" bios is not functional
#1
Hello,
I'm trying to tune my bios with AMIBCP on my new MSI motherboard, but the change I'm performing is not visible once the bios boot.

With my old motherboard "MSI B350M GAMING PRO", I'm able to change the bios setting, and it's working Smile
  • Latest bios = https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7A39v2P3.zip (2022-07-15)
  • I'm able to open the bios file with amibcp_5.2.0.31
  • I can edit the > Settings > Advanced > Integrated Peripherals > (0195) HD Audio Controller with values:
  • Quote:Access/Use = [USER]
    Failsafe = [Disabled]
    Optimal = [Disabled]
  • I can save the bios, then flash it
  • It's okay, when I'm going into the bios on first boot, the "HD Audio Controller" setting is correctly set on "Disabled".

With my new motherboard "MSI PRO B550M-P GEN3", I can change the same bios setting, but it's not working Sad
  • Latest bios = https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7D95v12.zip (2022-08-30)
  • I'm able to open the bios file with amibcp_5.2.0.31
  • I can edit the > ' ' > Setup > Settings > Advanced > Integrated Peripherals > (0195) HD Audio Controller with values: (see screenshot)
  • Quote:Access/Use = [USER]
    Failsafe = [Disabled]
    Optimal = [Disabled]
  • I can save the bios, then flash it
  • But when I'm going into the bios on first boot, the "HD Audio Controller" is not set to "Disabled"

Did someone have one idea why this simple tuning is not working anymore ?
Thanks !

   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)