Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 33
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424241
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223963
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309563
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

ASUS K401LB: Enable fTPM for Windows 11
#1
I already dump my laptop BIOS, my laptop BIOS version is 300. I hope you can mod my laptop BIOS so maybe I can see unlocked BIOS options include "Trusted Computing" to enable fTPM for Windows 11 requirement and some undervolting tools.


Attached Files
.bin   K401LB.bin (Size: 6.31 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#2
It's not a BIOS problem.
Try this - https://winaero.com/how-to-install-windo...t-tpm-2-0/
find
quote
#3
(06-29-2021, 12:18 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: It's not a BIOS problem.
Try this - https://winaero.com/how-to-install-windo...t-tpm-2-0/

I know Windows 11 can be modified in order to able install my laptop, but I want to do upgrade way instead reinstall.

At least I want to explore the BIOS include undervolt and overclock GPU. The point is I want the unlocked BIOS, I hope it delivered soon.

But maybe I want explore some Intel ME features such Intel PTT if it's unlocked.
find
quote
#4
(06-30-2021, 11:39 AM)northernosprey Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 12:18 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: It's not a BIOS problem.
Try this - https://winaero.com/how-to-install-windo...t-tpm-2-0/

I know Windows 11 can be modified in order to able install my laptop, but I want to do upgrade way instead reinstall.

At least I want to explore the BIOS include undervolt and overclock GPU. The point is I want the unlocked BIOS, I hope it delivered soon.

But maybe I want explore some Intel ME features such Intel PTT if it's unlocked.
I have never seen GPU overclockable in bios wtf. Like do I only know that BIOS may include VBIOS of GPU too, but not possibility to control GPU at all
find
quote
#5
Any BIOS unlock effort? I'm still waiting
find
quote
#6
@northernosprey

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach.(run dump.bat as adminiatrator)
Also capture a screenshot under Advanced tab.

find
quote
#7
(07-07-2021, 07:52 PM)genius239 Wrote: @northernosprey

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach.(run dump.bat as adminiatrator)
Also capture a screenshot under Advanced tab.

I already dumped my laptop BIOS, you can check my first post on top
find
quote
#8
@northernosprey

Ok! Here is your mod. (I assume that you understand how to re-flash mod bios.)

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)