Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424294
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224163
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
#1
I'm struggling with mem stability over 1333Mhz as this board forces 1T on memory.
There is no option in BIOS to change it for good to 2T.

You can do it via windows software like AMD Overdrive but I would like to have it in BIOS as well.

BIOS 2105 (newest) -
Code:
http://speedy.sh/xTJTp/M4A785TD-V-EVO-ASUS-2105.zip

Can someone please unlock this option for me?


Attached Files
.zip   M4A785TD-V-EVO-ASUS-2105.zip (Size: 736.48 KB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#2
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3585]

Can't you adjust that in the JumperFree section?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(02-23-2012, 02:57 PM)camiloml Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=3585]

Can't you adjust that in the JumperFree section?

Sorry, I don't have it there?
That's the point of this post...

I even try to contact Asus but they replied they won't add it due to the desing.
I was only able to switch it with AMD overdrive, but there is no way to store it into BIOS.
find
quote
#4
I can enable it, i hope.

From the advanced menu what menus you see?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(02-23-2012, 03:39 PM)camiloml Wrote: I can enable it, i hope.

From the advanced menu what menus you see?

If you have in mind what is called here DRAM Timing it's not what I'm looking for.
I want to change Command Rate from 1T to 2T.

This option on the other hand allows you to separately use both single and dual channel, with different TCL and other timings. Which is also useful!
But again, nothing to do with command rate.

I can see all of the things you are showing on this screen but there is not Command rate there - ASUS COMFIRMS what I a saying. This option is disabled in BIOS.
find
quote
#6
ah, ok. Sorry for mistake. Wink

Can this setting be hidden under an abreviature and not as "Command Rate"?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(02-23-2012, 04:54 PM)camiloml Wrote: ah, ok. Sorry for mistake. Wink

Can this setting be hidden under an abreviature and not as "Command Rate"?

By can, do you mean when you unlock it or now, with standard bios?
It's for sure nowehere in standard BIOS - Asus confirs, I've tried to ask them so many time for help with this...

No reason, no resources, desgin bla bla.... But it really does work fine from AMD Overdrive! Just a PITA to trun it off manually all the time.
find
quote
#8
I mean if you can find that setting in bios that have support for it with oher name than command rate, does it have another short name like CAS or other memory control settings?
Just to look for it in this bios

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(02-23-2012, 07:34 PM)camiloml Wrote: I mean if you can find that setting in bios that have support for it with oher name than command rate, does it have another short name like CAS or other memory control settings?
Just to look for it in this bios

Hi,

It does - CM or CMD. Command Rate. I don't know any other.
CAS is a completely different thing.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/2939...-explained

Regards,
Olek
find
quote
#10
Can someone help me with this request please?

Many thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)