Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

Acer ASpire 5950g inside H20 1.17 rev. 3.5
#1
Hi there was just wondering is it possible to unlock this bios to allow overclocking on cpu and also the video card clocks are locked and dont allow oc.

Also sorry if its in wrong link cant remember what bios it uses laptop is getting keypad replaced so cant remember if its ami or phoenix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0dxv7pvntmpxkvv
find
quote
#2
Unfortunately this is neither AMI or Phoenix, but is an Insyde H2O BIOS which is still in research for unlocking. I will move this to our Insyde discussion thread for further analysis.

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
Hello all,
does any one has unlocked the bios and how to do it?
After set in Bios a password, the secure boot option skill not accessable.
If someone has the right stuff for me, like to unlock my Bios, I will pay by PayPal 25€ after the Bios unlocked.
I need it, because need the option Boot up on Power suply or so, and some other stuff like Num Lock on.
Please does some buddy can help me?
I grant that I will pay for a solution.
On a Dell Latidude I haven't that locked Bios and also a Dockinf Station, that can perfect leave with the right settings, but on the Acer it haven't any important settings, because of locked mode.
I dont understood, why a Hardware Provider do that, and make a life harder.
A call to Inside H20 not helpfull, because they haven't a unlock for it, so I need a hack.
Please help me.
find
quote
#4
Hi,

it there any way to "unlock" the BIOS (1.17) on Acer Aspire 5950g, in order to deactive the on-borad graphics? 
I have tried to install an external graphic card (PCIe, different makes na models) under Windows 10 using gdc beast V8 - "Not enough resources, Error Code 12". Soft-deactivation of the internal GC through the "Device Manager" does not help and the BIOS does not have such an option.
Any help?

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#5
Hi, can someone unlock bios for me? I need, if possible, the options for the fan control, or the possibility to underclock. thanks
Wink Big Grin


Attached Files
.bin   P5LM0.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#6

  1. Hi dudu 2002, unfortunately I am only now getting to deal with the bios again, the tool that you linked is no longer available, now I have the dump. made with "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0", hope that works too. Can you please also give some information about what you have to change, I would like to understand something how it works, I have already dumped the "setuputility" and looked at the whole thing with ghidra, but since I am not familiar with assembler, I try I'm just getting started, maybe you can attach the changed FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_714.rom so that I can compare them. greetings mutt
  2. Oh yes, I followed donovan6000.blogspot.de:80/2013/06/insyde-bios-modding-advanced-and-power-tabs.html instructions, but I'm not getting any further at the moment, because I haven't yet get along well with assembler. greetings mutt


Attached Files
.zip   Acer-V1.17.zip (Size: 1.1 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)