Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424254
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

Acer Aspire 4752G Failed BIOS Flash
#1
Hello Everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire 4752G Laptop (Intel Core i3-2370M, nVidia GT610M, RAM 2GB) which unable to boot after a failed BIOS flash, the power is on, but there's no display on the screen. I was trying to install the latest BIOS version from Acer BIOS_Acer_2.15_A_A (Version 2.15), strangely enough I recalled that my existing BIOS is 2.19 version, so I use Phoenix UEFI WinFlash tool included with 2.15 download and flash the 2.15 BIOS, it went fine and without any errors, and after the laptop restarted, it won't go to POST screen. Sad

I've read a couple of information on the internet about this problem, and tried using CRISISDISK with different BIOS versions, renaming the BIOS to BIOS.WPH, use the fn + esc method but no luck, the flash drive would flash four times, but I think the flashing process never starts because the laptop won't turn off by itself even if i let it turned on overnight.

I've also tried the Insyde method, using the base BIOS version (2.10) and the latest (2.15) by putting the JE40210.ROM and JE40210.FD (Renamed from the .ROM file) so there two files inside a FAT32/FAT formatted USB flash drive, and then perform the fn + esc method, I believe this method has failed too.

I've read in Notebook Review forum about a BIOS.CAP file to boot temporarily into OS so we can reflash BIOS from the OS. However, I've haven't managed to find the BIOS.CAP anywhere, the links are dead. Sad

Please let me know if you guys have a solution or suggestions for this issue, Thank you very much in advance. Smile
find
quote
#2
(09-16-2014, 08:52 PM)Calintz Wrote: Hello Everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire 4752G Laptop (Intel Core i3-2370M, nVidia GT610M, RAM 2GB) which unable to boot after a failed BIOS flash, the power is on, but there's no display on the screen. I was trying to install the latest BIOS version from Acer BIOS_Acer_2.15_A_A (Version 2.15), strangely enough I recalled that my existing BIOS is 2.19 version, so I use Phoenix UEFI WinFlash tool included with 2.15 download and flash the 2.15 BIOS, it went fine and without any errors, and after the laptop restarted, it won't go to POST screen. Sad

I've read a couple of information on the internet about this problem, and tried using CRISISDISK with different BIOS versions, renaming the BIOS to BIOS.WPH, use the fn + esc method but no luck, the flash drive would flash four times, but I think the flashing process never starts because the laptop won't turn off by itself even if i let it turned on overnight.

I've also tried the Insyde method, using the base BIOS version (2.10) and the latest (2.15) by putting the JE40210.ROM and JE40210.FD (Renamed from the .ROM file) so there two files inside a FAT32/FAT formatted USB flash drive, and then perform the fn + esc method, I believe this method has failed too.

I've read in Notebook Review forum about a BIOS.CAP file to boot temporarily into OS so we can reflash BIOS from the OS. However, I've haven't managed to find the BIOS.CAP anywhere, the links are dead. Sad

Please let me know if you guys have a solution or suggestions for this issue, Thank you very much in advance. Smile

Look here there is a mediafire file :

http://forum.notebookreview.com/acer/480...t-210.html

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Thanks for your reply BDMaster, Smile

It doesn't work though, I've tried the steps outlined in the post, but the result is the same as before, the flash drive would flash four times, but the laptop won't turned off by itself, looks like the flash process does not start.
Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#4
Hello guys, really need your help for this issue, thanks. Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)