Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

Acer Aspire ES1-111M bios
#1
Dear all,
 
    Recently I encountered the black screen problem that when I turned on the laptop es1-111m only showing black screen
 
Here are the symptoms:
1. Black screen..no even bios or Acer logo
2. The blue light is on ..battery is charging
3. When I plug in USB devices...it has power
 
Here are the things I tried suggested by other users online, but none of them work:
 
1. Took out batteries and unplug Ac adaptor..press down the power button for 1 minutes or so..restart..no impact
2. Try our different RAM...no impact
3. Format a USB into either fat or fat32 format ....put in bios files...hold FN+ESC Button 
For this method the blue power light was blinking as many users reported online but seems like the bios is not flashed:
For the bios file I tried
a.) one from other user which is named ZHK.fd but that's all
b.) The one downloaded from Acer support website which is exe file for window and then I extracted all files to the USB but no impact at all
 
Does anyone know what is the problem...many thanks in advance

Do I need a flashit.exe for this model? and is the naming ZHK.fd correct? or shall i just use all the files downloaded from acer support but i believe that is for windows bio updates only?

also pressing FN+ESC did have effect as the blue led light was blinking but nothing else happen I let it blink for a whole day already! Do I need to have battery connect while flashing?

Please help me!!
 
Michael
find
quote
#2
(10-03-2016, 01:38 PM)michaelwongzai Wrote: Dear all,
 
    Recently I encountered the black screen problem that when I turned on the laptop es1-111m only showing black screen
 
Here are the symptoms:
1. Black screen..no even bios or Acer logo
2. The blue light is on ..battery is charging
3. When I plug in USB devices...it has power
 
Here are the things I tried suggested by other users online, but none of them work:
 
1. Took out batteries and unplug Ac adaptor..press down the power button for 1 minutes or so..restart..no impact
2. Try our different RAM...no impact
3. Format a USB into either fat or fat32 format ....put in bios files...hold FN+ESC Button 
For this method the blue power light was blinking as many users reported online but seems like the bios is not flashed:
For the bios file I tried
a.) one from other user which is named ZHK.fd but that's all
b.) The one downloaded from Acer support website which is exe file for window and then I extracted all files to the USB but no impact at all
 
Does anyone know what is the problem...many thanks in advance

Do I need a flashit.exe for this model? and is the naming ZHK.fd correct? or shall i just use all the files downloaded from acer support but i believe that is for windows bio updates only?

also pressing FN+ESC did have effect as the blue led light was blinking but nothing else happen I let it blink for a whole day already! Do I need to have battery connect while flashing?

Please help me!!
 
Michael

Hi
Give a link to the original bios
find
quote
#3
Thanks for the prompt reply ...The original link is :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxdbNSl...sp=sharing
find
quote
#4
Thanks Dudu2002,but still no luck..the bios flashing light has been flashing forever...seems like the laptop knows what to do when fn and esc keys are pressed but no bios is being flashed...so sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)