Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 42
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221944
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118885
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 159
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6636
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308910
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61711
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20090
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168777
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6124
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5617
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60910
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274793
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 771
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24731

Acer Aspire M7720 with Some OC options
#11
(12-09-2009, 08:23 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Then try what I suggested above, see if it works.

Any word if 24GB is possible now?

Also, the RMRR for VT-d is broken. (OpenSolaris up to snv_128 reports invalid RMRR, can't enable VT-d, which sucks!) Is this something you might be able to fix?

Thanks!
(12-13-2009, 12:21 PM)josh_b Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 08:23 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Then try what I suggested above, see if it works.

Any word if 24GB is possible now?

Also, the RMRR for VT-d is broken. (OpenSolaris up to snv_128 reports invalid RMRR, can't enable VT-d, which sucks!) Is this something you might be able to fix?

Thanks!

NM, ignore the RMRR request. No further complaints from OpenSolaris once the BIOS patch you supplied was applied.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's chomping at the bit for 24GB support though... please reply at your earliest to advise if this can be done. Smile

Great work and thanks! Smile
find
quote
#12
The wizz, thanks again for this work (I had not seen this thread before) . As I said before you mod works I can see a lot of new options Big Grin.. I havent checked about this 24gb thing but Intel VT works.. So its just like you said a few oc settings have been unlocked and a few other settings. People that want to set the qpi setting to 6.4 GT are just stupid as the I7 920 does not support more then 4.8 GT. So dont mind them Wink.. The only little thing thats to mind about all this is that there is no busfrequenty to change..Sad
But if its not available its not so dont sweat it Wink..

Regards Flame
find
quote
#13
Nope, that was all I was able to unlock.

For any more of your computer tech support needs not related to bios modding, please visit my tech support site @ http://www.computerlimbo.com

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#14
I tried it and I don't see how to adjust the frequency / multiplier / voltage. Am I missing something?
find
quote
#15
Hey Wiz,

I flashed this bios and got a cmos checksum error and i dont know what to do somehow i got my pc to boot.

The Bios works fine but yea checksum error

Please help me fast

Thank you Smile
find
quote
#16
Sorry for bringing up this old thread.
I would like to know, what features are enabled? The Pictures of the post with changable settings don't work anymore.
Can you use the Bios to set BCLK up? My Asus p6t just f*** up and this board is the only cheap one you can get these days.
Would be nice to run it with 1600 Mhz Ram (3x Corsair Dominator) and on 3.60 Ghz(i7 920) ...
Greetings
Stefan from Berlin
find
quote
#17
Sorry for reviving this decade old thread, but is there a chance that anybody still has the BIOS files? the ones in the OP are dead.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)