Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Acer Aspire V3-571G Bricked
#21
(05-16-2017, 01:38 AM)icaruspooky Wrote: I tried to update my device from 1.13 to 2.17 through a forced update. Now it's bricked. I tried to flash some .fd but it just stays on with the fan spinning and doesn't flash at all.

I would gladly pay $20 or even more to anyone who helps me solving it.
Hi!
You can try use bios recovery procedure like in this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnrRC0ckJJI
find
quote
#22
(05-16-2017, 03:12 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 01:38 AM)icaruspooky Wrote: I tried to update my device from 1.13 to 2.17 through a forced update. Now it's bricked. I tried to flash some .fd but it just stays on with the fan spinning and doesn't flash at all.

I would gladly pay $20 or even more to anyone who helps me solving it.
Hi!
You can try use bios recovery procedure like in this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnrRC0ckJJI

Tried lots of recovery procedures with .fd files. Would simply extracting the exe on the flash drive work?
-Update: Tried it. Didn't work.
find
quote
#23
Hi all..

yesterday i updated the bios of my notebook (Acer V3-571) with an unlocked version just to be able to change Video Memory Size, everything went fine. I tested with 64mb, 128mb, 256mb, 512mb and everything was OK, but then i tried with 1024mb on video size and after that my notebook stopped booting.. I'm trying to do a flash bios in recovery mode, but no success :Sad already removed all bateries, CMOS clear, and so on..

there is anything else can I do? 


thanks in advance
find
quote
#24
1) remove AC jack, Main Battery, and CMOS Battery
2) remove HDD and all DIMMs
3) wait 10 mins
4) press and hold power button for 30 sec.
5) install CMOS Battery and one DIMM only, inject AC jack (without Main Battery!)
6) try to boot your laptop.
find
quote
#25
(11-17-2017, 08:30 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: 1) remove AC jack, Main Battery, and CMOS Battery
2) remove HDD and all DIMMs
3) wait 10 mins
4) press and hold power button for 30 sec.
5) install CMOS Battery and one DIMM only, inject AC jack (without Main Battery!)
6) try to boot your laptop.

first of all, thanks for you reply... but didn't work... I've unmounted the entire notebook, even unplugged the processor, did what you said (waited even longer than 10 mins), still black screen when i turn it on..

I should have been happy with 512MB dedicated video memory
find
quote
#26
If you already tried described algorithm then only a hardware programmer can help.
find
quote
#27
(11-17-2017, 10:34 AM)thiih_ Wrote: first of all, thanks for you reply... but didn't work... I've unmounted the entire notebook, even unplugged the processor, did what you said (waited even longer than 10 mins), still black screen when i turn it on..

I should have been happy with 512MB dedicated video memory
Hi
try to do without the programmer
give me the original bios Acer
find
quote
#28
I recently upgraded the bios of my laptop (acer aspire v3 571g core i5 2520m 8gb of memory) from 1.06 to 2.21 moded or unlocked (do not remember). it worked well, but I changed a video setting; from 16bits to 24bits and the memory of 512 mb to 1024mb in the bios and there it does not work anymore, it starts without showing anything, no signal on the screen and 5seconds after it stops.
find
quote
#29
Hello,

I have the same problem >.>

I  used the 2.21 Modded by Tolstyluty Bios Version with SLIC. Can you help me ,too? Wink)

greetings
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)